Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend I was almost hit twice in the same exact situation. As I was passing through an intersection (with the green) impatient cagers tried to turn right in front of me both times, it's really incredible to me that they were looking my direction in both instances and still tried to turn. I was ready for them because I was playing the MSF "What if game". Moved as far to the inside lane as possible added some speed, laid on the horn and waited until I was safely past before signaling my displeasure. It sure does get the adrenalin pumping... :shock:

·
Registered
32 Posts
1911 is easier to handle one-handed...

·
Registered
360 Posts
Well, I must confess, I almost pulled out in front of a bike about two weeks ago when I was in my cage. That gave me quite a rush too. Then I felt sooo ...Bad. How could I do that to another biker? Fortunately this biker was prepared and slowed down until he saw I was backing up and went on. I'm glad he didn't "flip me off". Forgive me ? :cry: [/u]

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Witness

We are practically neighbors! I live in Williamsport, MD. The Williamsport-Greencastle Pike is one of the roads most travelled on my X. We'll have to get together to ride sometime.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just think they all should be castrated. Is that too harsh?

·
Registered
217 Posts
DAWG said:
Ride Like they are all out to get you, because they are :?

Kept me outa trouble for 30 years of riding

DAWG

thats what I live and ride by !!!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
SERPAGS said:
DAWG said:
Ride Like they are all out to get you, because they are :?

Kept me outa trouble for 30 years of riding

DAWG

thats what I live and ride by !!!
Ditto

·
Registered
172 Posts
MrTurbo said:
I just think they all should be castrated. Is that too harsh?
Much too harsh, Turbo. I think a cattle prod up the ying-yang would be sufficient. :twisted:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts