Honda VTX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come across an air suspension for the VTX similar to that on the HD Ultra/Gold Wing/BMW K series? If so, how about sharing a link?

·
Registered
33 Posts
If you had a solo shock , you could replace it with an airbag twin shocks Ive never heard of air adjustable.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow those are pretty cool...but not 1500 smacks cool.

thats some pricy stuff.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lowflyingowl said:
www.kewlmetal.com Check it out.
Thanks for the link. At $1500 though, I think I'll pass - for now anyway. Going to do another 10K+ ride next year and wanted to see if this was a possibility before I set out.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Ultimate Air Ride Suspension for the Honda VTX.

Especially desirable when coupled with our Mongo 240 Full Conversion Kit.

Fully compressed: 10"
Fully extended: 12"

Fits: Honda VTX 1800C (02-04), Honda VTX 1800R,S (02-03), Honda VTX 1300C (04-05), Honda VTX 1300R,S (03-05), Honda VTX 1800R,S (04-05), Honda VTX 1800C (05), Honda VTX 1800N (04-05), Honda VTX 1800F (05)

Black Andonized Top/Bottom
SKU: TA-VTX1800-B
Price: $998.00
Discount Price: $844.00

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Product ID: SIN01 Category: Accessories General
Sin City - Air Ride Suspension
Description: Sin City - "Sinnister" Air Ride System for the VTX1800 (all) and VTX1300 (all). This system was designed for the VTX by the technicians at Sin City Cycle for Viking Motorcycle. Don't be fooled by overpriced Imitations...buy the original. The system will go from 9 1/4 inches flat to 11 1/4 inches full and can be used anywhere in between. Comes complete with compressor, switch, dump valve, air hose and fittings. Whether you ride a tricked out 240 custom or a Retro style low-rider...this system will make your bike stand out from all others. Systems are in stock.
Price: $849.95
Sale Price: $799.95
Savings: $50.00
these might help .....

·
Registered
132 Posts
There is a place called Bobstar Customs that will make the plates and install a push button air ride suspension for around $1300. They are located in Hendersonville,Tn. They do custom work and have done alot of Yamaha choppers and even a Tn Titans theme bike. I was in their shop one day and saw these bikes. Thats when he give me the ballpark figure on the air ride suspension but I'm not sure the brand of system.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Check out Arnott Adjustable Air Suspension - They are forum sponsors and make a complete kit that is backed by free tech support, install manual with wiring diagram and a Lifetime Warranty (for as long as you own the bike). Current kit uses Bilstein Shocks that were valved for the VTX and are paired with Goodyear multi-ply air springs. the kit has a ViAir compressor, cast aluminum distribution valve with muffler to control how fast the air comes out, includes relay, fuse, toggle switch and everything needed for a fast install including a
Check it out: https://www.arnottcycles.com/suspensions/honda/vtx

In the past 14 years, they probably found something.

Sitting on my VTX making vroom vroom sounds.

https://www.vtxoa.com/forums/members/95246-smurfy71-albums-my-vtx1300-picture40314-img-1373.jpg

·
Registered
945 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.