Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need email address's. If your name is on this list, and you haven't done so, email this address: [email protected]

29 Members are a go at this point:
~MNXRider
~Caps
~FShirley
~DFJONES
~Steve-O
~El Broacho
~X'n
~X'n's Dad
~Bsvendal
~xpatch
~Eric
~XPodell
~Crux88
~BIG1800VTXBOB
~LadyRider07
~SexyBeast
~Jorgy
~Slade
~tstewart
~hyperx
~blindskydiver
~vtxolelady
~X8urHD
~winkdevil
~VTXmanJ
~rlsticks
~xpilot
~Addikted
~Gen Xer

If you want to know more about the show, or sign up, check out this thread...and remember to email me after posting your name for the list

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=181946

It is very important you all let me know, because I am lining up free admission passes to the fair grounds. So, if your name isn't on the list and you want to be a part of the show, post in that thread and send me an email. I am going to keep people updated via mass emails in the coming weeks...

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Rob, did you get my email?

I think I got at least two votes for my bike. My dad and his wife are coming to the fair.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Rob, hate to break it to you, but looks like I'll be leaving for Sturgis the day before on the 3rd. I guess first place is back up for grabs. . .

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup Todd...got your email. I was having some issues with Yahoo when I tried to write back to you, so you may not have gotten it. And Grant, you're gonna miss a good time fo sho! You sure they can't wait an extra day? Get Calder to bring his X to the show also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts