Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a 2003 R service manual on CD on ebay for a few bucks. Do you know if there is one like that for the 2005 1300 C?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
membership

I guess I am . They give you one year free membership when you buy your bike from the dealer, right?
Thanks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Unless I am missing something here... the one on the Honda site is generic and not specific to the 1300 series. I found it pretty much useless.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
HONDA has NEVER to my knowledge released a service manual on CD .It is most likely a scanned copy that someone is making $ off of. I have a manual that covers 2003-2005 1300 C/S/R .......... :D Rod

·
Registered
31 Posts
The service manuel on the Honda Rider Club web site is specific to whatever model you have. It is definitely not a generic manuel. You just select the model you have (YOu can only do it one time) and then start printing.

·
Registered
15,774 Posts
Unless they changed it - you do need a paid renewal to the HRCA - then, you may view the actual factory service manual for your model....free.
I refer to it all the time when I am away from my hard copy.

http://hrca.honda.com/index.asp?bhcp=1
Once again, you do need a paid renewal - I dont think it works with the free membership you get when you purchase the bike.

·
Registered
133 Posts
You must be right Poison...I can not access anything but the generic manual. I have yet to renew.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts