Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Years back I created the Double X dual intake for the VTX1800. It was a great project that I will never forget.
I get an occasional email from someone wanting to buy one. I have another 10+ intakes that need some finish work (machine shop broke a drill bit off and it should be sinker EDM out) and enough bolt-on components to put another 30+ intakes together.
I am still very involved in motorcycles but riding them and not working on them. I am hoping to hand off all my intakes/ parts to the right person. Everything will be free except shipping. If you are local to Minnesota, I can meet you at my shop and spend a day going over all details. I just ask that you understand machining so you can finish up the intakes. I also hope you would supply any extra parts someone might need (never had a single part fail) in the future. I would also supply all CAD files as needed.
And no, not a solicitation and yes, everything is free. Below is an image of the CAD model.

Let me know if you are interested.
Kevin
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
A very kind thing to do for all the X performance fans out there Kevin. I would love to have one, saw the beauty in it from the very start. Just outside my price range. I hope someone with the adequate understanding steps up and runs with it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts