Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anyone else on here have used VTXexhaust.com
Exhaust pipes?
I sent them my large cannon pipe and had them open it up, and shorten it....with the baffle....and I love it.
I highly recommend them.
They will leave it stock length, shorten it...
I think it was 6", which is what I did...or shorten it to about a foot for a radical look and sound.
I can remove the baffle, but it is obnoxious without it, but baffeled, it sounds fantastic.
Just curious how others like them.
I have a 2003 1800c
It came with Bub Reinhardt pipes and I hated them, the high pitch crack sound about deafened you. I sold them and put the stock one, modified back on.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Exhaust pipes?
I sent them my large cannon pipe and had them open it up, and shorten it....with the baffle....and I love it.
I highly recommend them.
I think it was 6", which is what I did...or shorten it to about a foot for a radical look and sound.
I can remove the baffle, but it is obnoxious without it, but baffeled, it sounds fantastic.
I have a 2003 1800c
It came with Bub Reinhardt pipes and I hated them, the high pitch crack sound about deafened you. I sold them and put the stock one, modified back on.
2002 VTX 1800 R stock pipes, I loved that stacked look, no fuelling system addition.
I have had the VTXExhaust work done years ago, they were very efficient in getting my pipes back to me.
I have to run with the baffles in other wise it was just to loud. Like the sound baffled, has worked fine no problems and keeps the original look!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Exhaust pipes?
I highly recommend them.
I have a 2003 1800c
So how do they sound? Deep rumble or just plain loud?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Exhaust pipes?
I highly recommend them.
I have a 2003 1800c
I sent them the stock cannon on my 03 1800c ,kept the same length, turned out to be too loud.
They sent me the baffle they make and it's much nicer sound now, it's deeper but has a really good snarl when I crank it hard 👍.
Great guy's to do business with!!

Reactions: BobSill

·
Registered
10 Posts
I sent them the stock cannon on my 03 1800c ,kept the same length, turned out to be too loud.
They sent me the baffle they make and it's much nicer sound now, it's deeper but has a really good snarl when I crank it hard 👍.
Great guy's to do business with!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I’ve had Bill Fynbo, VTXEXHAUST, do 3 pipes for me . He’s a great person to work with and you can’t go wrong.
Use his baffles... great sound...

·
Registered
381 Posts
I have 2006 C with VTX.com pipes shortened with baffle no wrap I think the look and sound great

·
Registered
69 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hmm no wrap....
I may try that (y)
I think it sounds better at idle and when you get on it. No baffle to loud on decel Baffle wrapped not loud enough when you get on it. Take off the wrap and its just right. I get a whistle at times cant tell if its the baffle or the charger. Let me know what you think

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think it sounds better at idle and when you get on it. No baffle to loud on decel Baffle wrapped not loud enough when you get on it. Take off the wrap and its just right. I get a whistle at times cant tell if its the baffle or the charger. Let me know what you think
I will !
Test ride on thursday ( supposed to be nice ) and I will post results.
I'll try to get a sound recording to post....
Thanks for the tip !

·
Registered
69 Posts
I will !
Test ride on thursday ( supposed to be nice ) and I will post results.
I'll try to get a sound recording to post....
Thanks for the tip !
Did some sound recording tonight,
1st one is baffle with the wrap, 2nd one is without the wrap and 3rd one is no baffle
Well test ride was great, too short but I'm liking the tone and sound without the wrap on the baffle.
Going to try to add the sound bites now , hopefully it works.
Nope no luck

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Did some sound recording tonight,
1st one is baffle with the wrap, 2nd one is without the wrap and 3rd one is no baffle

Well test ride was great, too short but I'm liking the tone and sound without the wrap on the baffle.
Going to try to add the sound bites now , hopefully it works.
Nope no luck
upload the sound bytes to youtube and post the youtube links here.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Exhaust pipes?
I highly recommend them.
I have a 2003 1800c
Okay with help from Mr Incredible and determination I think this will now upload.....

Reactions: BobSill
1 - 15 of 15 Posts