Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year, I found a company thru a VTXOA member that can take your pipes and modify them by fabricating the baffles. This co. is located somewhere in the midwest. I cannot find the website since I got a new computer and lost my previous info. Does anyone have the name or website for this company that takes the old exhaust pipes and exchanges it for remodeled set?? thanks for your help.

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Last year, I found a company thru a VTXOA member that can take your pipes and modify them by fabricating the baffles. This co. is located somewhere in the midwest. I cannot find the website since I got a new computer and lost my previous info. Does anyone have the name or website for this company that takes the old exhaust pipes and exchanges it for remodeled set?? thanks for your help.
I have a buddy that has a C and he did this for a couple of hundred dollars and it sounds like crap. I will ask him the name of the place and post it as soon as I talk to him.

·
Registered
629 Posts
vtxexhaust

I have a 2005vtx 1800r with stock pipes. I was looking into sending them to vtxexhaust and get them modified. the eternal question is do I need some kind of power commander with this modification. I read their web site from top to bottom and they claim that I don't.......help

·
Registered
629 Posts
thanks for the help.... looks like my bike is going to be sitting in the garage until the pipes get back....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts