Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a lil ol fall down on my X and it dint survive. I did, but barely. lol

Sooooo I am no longer a VTX rider....so long, guys. Keep up the keepin up. See ya on the road.

ps...loved the x, but I am thankin a Rocket might just be kewl. If I can figure how to turn three pipes into one...lol

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Icee-Nicee,

Don't Go :( We'll miss ya. I hope you aren't hurt to bad or at least on the mend. Good luck with your new venture. Drop by from time to time and let us know how you are doing. Sincerely Wes 8)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yo Pete, we could work that out, but my gravy is a little lumpy and after it sets on the stove for a couple days....gits sorta sticky...

Oh...you meant the bike...lol...I wuz thanin that would be an idea...the bike broke in half more or less and(pretty much did a cart whell or six, sheding parts as it went) ...well.....whats your email...or telephone number...and maybe.....we could work a little trade...been checking the rocket and the plumbing on it is a little weird....intakes are....sorta blah......I'll call.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
icee-nicee said:
I had a lil ol fall down on my X and it dint survive. I did, but barely. lol

Sooooo I am no longer a VTX rider....so long, guys. Keep up the keepin up. See ya on the road.

ps...loved the x, but I am thankin a Rocket might just be kewl. If I can figure how to turn three pipes into one...lol
Oh, no~!! Say is ain't so. :shock:

We'll miss you. Check in occasionally!

·
Mad Hatter
21,317 Posts
.the bike broke in half more or less and(pretty much did a cart whell or six, sheding parts as it went)

Oh Man :shock: :shock: Sure Glad U made it out OK!!!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I'm glad your ok!!!!......and really sorry about your bike. Was it your riding style that made you go down??? Take it easy girl.......not cool we lost our "finest" X-rider :)

Eric

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
And nobody has asked for pics of the bike yet? What's wrong with you people?

Considering the cartwheels, how did the rider fare?

·
Registered
900 Posts
. . . . . alway a good sign when the rider after the crash is already looking to replace the bike!

Why not another VTX?

Glad you could type the message or at least speak well enough so that someone else send it along.

Ride Safe, Take Care, Dan
:coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1: :coffee1:

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Not sure if a faster machine is what you need after breaking yours in half, but good luck with whatever you get.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Sandman333 said:
And nobody has asked for pics of the bike yet? What's wrong with you people?
Considering the cartwheels, how did the rider fare?
you miss pete's post? it was the second one. :D

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
What are you talking about, Pete said he wanted to buy the leftovers. Nothing to do with pictures.....

V

·
0 Posts
Sandman333 said:
What are you talking about, Pete said he wanted to buy the leftovers. Nothing to do with pictures.....
that's right - besides, no e-mail so far... :cry:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Considering the cartwheels, how did the rider fare?[/quote]

I am glad you are OK. I can't believe people would ask for parts without asking if you are fine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts