Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mid-South VTX Riders plan to be in Eureka springs August 18th. We are taking the long route from Memphis. We will take 40 to little rock then down to hot springs. Then up to mt magazine and pick up the pig trail to eureka. It would be cool to see some VTX members there. We are staying at the riders rest hotel. 6 bikes as of now, but we ended up with 19 when we went to The Dragon a couple weeks ago. We plan to ride to Jasper on our way back. Hope to see some of you there.

·
Registered
376 Posts
what day do you expect to be in Hot Springs??

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
what day do you expect to be in Hot Springs??
We will be in Hot Springs on Saturday the 18th of August. We plan to stop for lunch. If you'd like, you can PM one or two of us with your cell # and we will shoot you a text at one of our gas stops when we are a little ways out and you can meet up with us.

I would like to meet with you guys in eureka
Would love to see as many X riders as possible.

As long as I don't have work or school, I can probably make it over to Eureka.
Awesome. Would be great to have you.

I might try and head over from Hardy
We may actually modify our route to make a good ride for you. We have talked about doing a meandering route back and going through Mammoth Springs. If that happens, you could easily ride back with us and break off in your home town.

I will try and make it over
Again, would be good to see as many X riders as possible. And nice paint job by the way.

By the way for all. I have posted this on the Facebook page for the Riders of Northwest Arkansas. I used to ride with them when I lived over that direction. I hope that many of them can come out, and many of them rider VTXs as well. This is really shaping up to be an epic ride (in the words of Big Gun).

If you wanna check out our thread about it, go to the Tennessee board. It has more info.

And by the way. When the Mid South X Riders plan something we usually bring the entire Mid South family.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Wow!! Nice to see some X'tivity in Arkansas.. Def be nice to meet up with our own kind if ya will, we met a great group of folks from Alabama in the spring, so lets see if Arkansas can bring it.. Ythe MidSouth Xers will be in force, and as Yoyo said we plan Epic. We had 21 bikes and a Vette when we went to Devils Triangle.. Hope to see yall soon..

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Thought I'd give yall a heads up on the the MidSouth X'ers refined route for those that can make it out to ride with us... We will be leaving the Pilot truckstop @ 630am Sat. headed to Mt Magazine via I-40 to Little Rock then picking up hwy 10 to Havana hwy 308 to the top of the mountain.. From here to Eureka Springs to the Riders Rest motel.. Our journey home will consist of breffus @ Shoney's In Harrison Sunday then hwy 7 to Jasper then 74, 123, 16, 27, 14, Push Mountain road, 5, 9, and 63 toward Memphis.. Hope to see some of our fellow X'ers this weekend..:doorag:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts