·
Registered
409 Posts
DAWG, does this mean you won't have any at the ride????..mike

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Hey, I ordered mine last night, wtf is it? :shock:

Just kidding there Dawg, I have ordered from you in the past and have always received prompt service.

·
Registered
4,015 Posts
ISKIVT said:
Hey, I ordered mine last night, wtf is it? :shock:
Trouble with beating expectations; after a while people think it comes naturally.

But, for DAWG, I think it does. :D :p

Thanks again DAWG for making our WIVO Season Kick-off such a success!

H

·
0 Posts
Are we there yet? How many days left in the countdown? How many hours? How many minutes? How many seconds?

I know that someone will do the math. I would but I don't have a calendar to count the days.

Wait- - - I just found one. Are we 100 days out as of today? Is that possible?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Dawg,
I appreciate your super quick service. Getting t-shirts in less than a week is unbelievable.
Thanks again :p
GT

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I was hoping you sold lot's more, something in the back of my mind says were going to be a bit short but who knows. Atleast we'll be there. :wink:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DonG said:
I was hoping you sold lot's more, something in the back of my mind says were going to be a bit short but who knows. Atleast we'll be there. :wink:
Oh I don't know if the number of shirts sold is any indication. My guess is most people think we will have them at the rally, which we will NOT.
After the Outlay for the shirts, I cannot afford the cost that Marysville wants for a vendor permit. Also there are some who just don't like the design.

But I do beleive the only way we're gonna make it is if there are ALOT of VTX'ers in Marysville who just drop in and sign up.

DAWG

·
Registered
100 Posts
DAWG said:
DonG said:
Oh I don't know if the number of shirts sold is any indication. My guess is most people think we will have them at the rally, which we will NOT.
After the Outlay for the shirts, I cannot afford the cost that Marysville wants for a vendor permit. Also there are some who just don't like the design.

But I do beleive the only way we're gonna make it is if there are ALOT of VTX'ers in Marysville who just drop in and sign up.

DAWG

Everyone is probably waiting till the last minute or they are waiting for the "After Rally Sale"

--Guinness

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guinness said:
Everyone is probably waiting till the last minute or they are waiting for the "After Rally Sale"

--Guinness
Could be a long Wait. I was going to use some of the profits to make a Give away Vest Pin, but it looks like i will need the cash to settle up on the exessive stock.

Oh well Lessons Learned

DAWG

1 - 20 of 20 Posts