Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there is a large number of VTX riders in Memphis. Has anyone thought of creating a Memphis VTX Riders Group? I think a VTX club would be awesome to have in Memphis.

·
Registered
52 Posts
vtx group

I agree.. we need to do a head count to see how many and whos interested. the group could live within several miles and pick up quite a few people perhaps. well thats my two cents worth, but I would go along..need some responses..........

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Count me in. I have been trying to meet some of ya'll anyway. Some friends of mine are trying to get a group together but they don't all ride an X. I would be interested in riding with ya'll!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Wouldn't it be "Tennessee X Riders - Memphis Chapter"?

·
Registered
131 Posts
I just picked up my X last weekend. Might be interested in a group. Definitely interested in riding. 8)

·
Registered
760 Posts
Count me in too!!!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Meeting

Any ideas? Want to form a real recognized riding club? A lot of [email protected]$# to put up with. Would everyone rather have just an informal club instead of one recognized by all the other biker clubs? Just a thought maybe we should plan a ride then go from there to see if a riders club is viable for everyone. I am game either way!

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I say we meet at Shelby farms this Saturday and talk it over. Worst case scenario we all get to meet each other and get some riding in.

Sorry if I have stepped on anybody's toes....I just felt like the ball was sitting there and I just can't help but try to pick it up and run with it.

So, who is up to meeting at the park this Saturday?
Send me an email so I can get a head count if you are interested.
Thanx
Cody
[email protected]

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm going to be cooking some pig at the Southaven SpringFest (or whatever they call it) this weekend, but I'll try to sneak out to Shelby Farms if I can.

What time and what location are y'all thinking of hooking up?

I'm wanting to hear some non-stock pipes on one of these beasts anyhow. 8)

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
Shelby Farms is just an idea. We can meet up where ever the majority wants to.
Bitbrain- If no one else reponds I will ride out to meet you at the pig cooking with some buddies to meet you. Maybe you can hook me up with a pig samich!! lol
Cody

·
Registered
131 Posts
When I find out what the BBQ team name is, I'll post it here.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm interested. Keep me informed. I live a couple of miles from Shelby farms.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I,m 60 miles out in Ripley Tn., and can't get away Sat but would still like to ride with you guys. Maybe next ride.

·
Registered
131 Posts
bitbrain said:
When I find out what the BBQ team name is, I'll post it here.
Wish I'd hurry up and win the Powerball so I won't have to have my weekends ruined by having to work when I have other plans. I won't be at the SpringFest after all... :evil:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I rode a good bit Sunday. Darned cold with that strong wind hammering at me... Rode over to Tunica via the back roads around the south end of Arkabutla Lake. That Mississippi River Museum they have over there is well worth the $5 admission price. Nice ride, too, if you pick the right roads.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts