Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the below link. This is a fund set up for VTX Riders that suffer injuries due to a wreck. The 1300 riders started it but we would like to invite the 1800 folks also to join in. Bruce has done an excellent job of tracking the collection. The current beneficiary is a VTX1800 rider that was in pretty bad condition last word.

http://www.vtxoa.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... &start=150

Kelly

·
Registered
195 Posts
WHY WOULD ANYONE SEND

SOUNDS LIKE A SCAME MONEY MAKER TO ME YAHOO MAILBOX ???
WHERE MONEY KEPT WHO HANDLES MONEY WHOS POCKET ????
PROOF IT IS LEGIT FUND CONTRACT PROOF ??????
ALL SHOULD THINK ABOUT THIS ONE SCAMM!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
124 Posts
RETROXRIDER2000 I THINK THE FUND WILL BE A GREAT HELP TO A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO MAY REALLY NEED SOME HELP SOMETIME....MAYBE ONE DAY YOU MAY NEED SOME HELP.....YOU GOTTA TRUST SOMEONE....YOU NEED TO READ LUKE 6:38.............................RIDE ON.........

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
It is very legit, check it out and take a look at the folks that have already contributed.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Cody450 said:
It is very legit, check it out and take a look at the folks that have already contributed.
I know Bruce who is doing this...He has been in my home and I trust hime.

It is not a scam it is being done for the right reasons...being of service to other people, helping others in a time of need and doing it with out being self centered. If you don't want to help...don't...

but...

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance- that principle is contempt prior to investigation"

- Herbert Spencer

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Well put.

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Re: mo money!!!!

retroxrider2000 said:
BEER AND CHROME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT % GOES TO FALLEN RIDER???
Let's hope you never need it.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
All except the pay pal fee, which isn't too bad. 2.9% + $0.30 gets taken out by pay pal. The rest goes to the recepient.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts

retroxrider2000 said:
Dude...trust me...this is legit. It's being handled by one of our own who's been here for quite a while. It's ALL going to the fallen X rider to help with his expenses save for Pay Pal's fees. Be a skeptic if you want but for crying out loud...TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. :x

·
Registered
14,249 Posts

GA Rainman said:
retroxrider2000 said:
Dude...trust me...this is legit. It's being handled by one of our own who's been here for quite a while. It's ALL going to the fallen X rider to help with his expenses save for Pay Pal's fees. Be a skeptic if you want but for crying out loud...TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK. :x
Preach it. Look, if someone doesn't feel good about it that is fine. Many have and more will contribute.

B

·
0 Posts

retroxrider2000 said:
If you made that comment in regards to any one else. I probably would have thought it to be a legitimate question. However, I know Bruce and his wife. I know where his lives and works. My wife and I met Bruce and Wildflower on an Oregon Riders VTX event (ride) just over a year ago.

I have gotten to know Bruce and his family over that time. Quite frankly, I find your comment, which suggests, that the money would be spent on Beer and Chrome to be insulting.

Everyone that has given to this is trying to make a difference in the motorcycling community. If you don't believe in it. That's fine! Try finding a cause or a charity that you CAN believe in and contribute.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts