Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about we all get together and collect thoughts and slam a couple of cool ones or hot ones. I was thinking about Sunday April 17. If it was nice we could go on a ride in the AM then BBQ in the afternoon.
We could hold this small event at my shack. All takers ring in so we could get a count on how many riders want to participate. Just a thought.
Drywallman

·
Registered
260 Posts
"Ring"

Hey what a great idea. I'm in, let me know what I can bring (food wise, parts wise, or just anything I can afford). 2 days before surgery will be wanting to ride one last time before going under the knife.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
get together

Ring, ring :twisted: Ditto on any help bringing stuff. And DrywallMan. if you check real close, right now I'm giving you "the look" back!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Two ringing in here. Give me directions and when. Also, since most of us will be riding our bikes and don't have bags, how about picking a number and let us bring cash instead of trying to carry stuff? My wife has saddle bags, but will be carrying adult beverages. Could be the start of a VTX social group ( Dave - notice I didn't say "club" :p ).

·
Registered
828 Posts
Would love to, I HOPE the X will be back together by then..... parts are all comming back that week... hope to put it back together that saturday....

·
Registered
192 Posts
RING RING RING RING RING RING RING

I will be leaving for Vegas in the am on the 17th, so won't be able to make it.
RING RING RING RING RING RING RING Jack pot. have fun in las vages and remember to get my $$$$$ back from new york new york and I'll spit it with you. Should be about $400 , so just think, you could get $200!!! NICE. lol :lol:

Also count me in. By the way I'll be living closer to you now. Got the house off 3600w and 4100s, so I can drive my food to you and then go get my X. :lol: :lol:
ha Mark/lewis :twisted: :lol: T still get a kick when I read about that. :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
BBQ

Hey Drywall Man!
I'll be in LasVegas for the drag races. Sorry I'll miss the BBQ but I look forward to the next one. TY

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ww1flyingace said:
Hmm.. ya think we should move it back a week? Seems a lot of us wont be around on the 17th?
We can move it when ever you guys want to do this. I just wanted to make some kind of commitment cause it seems that we like to talk about doing things but it just doesn't get done.

How does this sound, I'll still plan on doing this on the 17th and then do it again the next week as well. May be do it on a Saturday for all you who have to do other things on Sunday.

What do you think? I just want us all to get together.
Drywallman

right now I'm giving you "the look" back!
Mark, your funny guy :lol:

·
Registered
192 Posts
I had a brain fart

My bad :idea: forgot I go back t work this week and Sunday i work from 7am to 5pm. Sorry man, But saterday I don't work and it would be Nice to be there.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sounds as if I need to reschedule the meet and greet. OK to maximize participation lets set the date to Saturday April 23. That way everyone has a chance to Meet And Greet :) :chef2: :beer3:
How does this sound? Just trying to please.
Drywallman

·
Registered
192 Posts
I think that works

That works for me!!!!!!!!!! 23 it is on my planer.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts