Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST 5.00!

969 Total PAGES- Download Links and download instructions will be emailed to your Paypal registered email address immediately.

Complete high quality Service Manuals for HONDA VTX1800 and VTX1300 series. Why wait for snail mail?

Includes:

VTX1800/1800C: 466 page Main Service and Repair Manual covers the entire bike, 53 Megabyte file PDF format. BONUS: VTX1800 PARTS MANUAL, 153 pages

VTX1300R/S: 350 page Main Service and Repair Manual covers the entire bike, 40 Megabyte file PDF format.

Manuals are Adobe Acrobat PDF format document. They are very high quality scans. Every page or picture can be zoomed in on with minimal loss of image quality.

SERVICE MANUALS HELP YOU:

Learn how to repair and see exploded diagrams of many parts
Details on modifications and how to diagnose faults
Exploded Diagrams and pictures
Technical Features
Frame/Body Panels/Exhaust System
Maintenance
Lubrication System
Fuel System
Cooling System
Engine Removal/Installation
Cylinder Head/ Valves
Clutch/Starter Clutch
Gearshift Linkage/ Transmission
Cylinder/Piston/Crankshaft
Final Drive
Front & Real Wheel Suspension
Brake System
ABS
Battery/ Charging System
Ignition System
Starter/Reverse System
Lights/Meters/Switches
Cruise Control System
Audio System
Wiring Diagrams
Troubleshooting
Index

All manuals:

FORMAT: PDF
LANGUAGE: English
COMPATIBLE: Win/Mac

Manuals were specifically written to cover model years 2002-2004, but contains lots of useful information for any VTX. These are the same manuals that the tech at your dealership uses to both diagnose and repair problems with your Bike.

THIS IS AN EMAILED ATTACHEMENT. NOT AN ACTUAL BOOK, OR A CD. IT'S SCANNED FROM THE ACTUAL MANUAL, AND YOU CAN PRINT IT OUT IF YOU WANT, BUT THIS IS ME EMAILING YOU 3 PDF FILES

I did this once before with another manual for Suzuki and inevitably someone will yell because it's not the actual book. It IS, just scanned and PDF'D.

MOST IMPORTANT! email me at [email protected] to get your files.

That's my radio station email, and it comes RIGHT to my phone to alert me to get to a computer and send you the files as soon as I can.

Sometimes it's DAYS before I get back in here, and I know you'll want the manual ASAP.

That's NOT the default email on this page -

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts