Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PM me with your name, address, phone numbers, email if you wish to be included in the first publishing of the Northeast Florida VTX Phonebook.

As of today (4 / 8 / 05)
I have myself (obviously)
Mr & Mrs Redheadx

deadline for submission will be 5 / 15 / 05 as I will corrilate and print by 6/1/05

Jaxnite

*** may 2nd Update ***

List to date
Jaxnite
Redheadx and wife
Vortexx
Maniac66
Yuleexrider and wife
Awesome Cin
Ernie
Overkill
GCS_FL_VTXR
lowdenrw
jeburnside

·
Registered
98 Posts
sent my info to ya jaxnite

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just checked and jaxnite has never picked up my PM with my information for the directory and it was sent on the 8th. Is he still doing this or do we need to get another?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I be here, just havent turned on the computer in a few days, as of right now I have about 7 people for the "directory"

Jaxnite

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Been slacking on the computer thingy a little lately. I drive to and from brunswick ga everyday and the 3 hours on the road are killing my fun time. I did however get 150 miles on the "V" the other day. great ride!

I still only have the same 7 people.

Jaxnite

C'mon people, need the info if we are going to have a directory!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My bad.... Yours is in my outlook save box instead of the forum's.
You are on the list now.....

Jaxnite

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sent the PM

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm not sure if you guys wanna add me just yet, I'm in Brunswick Maine, but am moving back to Orange Park in August. I'm always up for a ride.

Weather today is...overcast...light drizzle...45..and I still rode to work :lol:

I'm thinking that I can ride year round in Florida.

·
Registered
329 Posts
I've always enjoyed his artwork, and now that I'm in the VP community as an IFT I thought it was appropriate.

Jimmy

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
OH DAMB!!!!!!! I thought you where better than that Jeb!!!!! :D :D :D LOL!!! I did that for VP30 before I came to VS32, Now I'm in work on getting it on the S-3B, not sure if I'm gonna continue, They will be docomming soon.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts