Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VTX1300S for sale $6500.00 ono SOLD

Must sell this bike asap new one on its way make me an offer
bike is in amazing condition and a pleasure to ride only reason I am selling is I am upgrading to a bigger cc cruiser
2006 mod
bit of bling here and there
saddle bags
front screen
jardine slip on cans ( very loud )
comes with standard exhaust
rego may 2015
rwc
tyres good 96ooo ks
pair mod done
AF screw installed
Sissy bar
Asking $6500 Ono
must sell fast

do you think this is a good price any feedback is appreciated

Cheers Bill 0433248799

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sounds like a bargain

xiler8r I think thats a bargain for what you have there. I know the market is hard at the moment but just think you can always go down in price not up.I just sold my VTX1300S 2007 (Immaculate) for $8900 then had to take out consignment cost of $500 but I think I got top dollar for her. Selling on consignment takes the worry out of selling, you dont get dickheads wanting to joy ride either and its fully insured. I didnt even have to renew my rego to sell it. Lots of luck in whatever you do mate. By the way I bought a Kawasaki VN1500 Nomad to replace the X, nice bike !!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
xiler8r I think thats a bargain for what you have there. I know the market is hard at the moment but just think you can always go down in price not up.I just sold my VTX1300S 2007 (Immaculate) for $8900 then had to take out consignment cost of $500 but I think I got top dollar for her. Selling on consignment takes the worry out of selling, you dont get dickheads wanting to joy ride either and its fully insured. I didnt even have to renew my rego to sell it. Lots of luck in whatever you do mate. By the way I bought a Kawasaki VN1500 Nomad to replace the X, nice bike !!
so what ya saying is maybe go to a local bike shop and see if they can sell it for me not a bad idea thanks for the heads up
I think the ks might be scaring people off a bit but in all fairness it rides like its bloody brand new

·
Registered
5,828 Posts
Prices there appear to be a lot stronger than in the US I can tell you that :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeh mate, here in SA the consignment cost is $500-600 and they will ask how much you want in the hand and add the cons charge on to that. Just takes the headaches out of selling your bike and they are getting people in every day who want to buy a bike !! Good luck man.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
talked with a couple of dealers and they all said that it is illegal for them to have a bike on consignment if someone walked in off the street that was in the know they would lose their license and get fined
any bike they sell in the shop has to belong to them otherwise they get in trouble

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wow xhiler8er, bit different here in S.A. A lot of people I know sell on consignment to save the hassles. If I were you I would phone a few more, that doesnt seem right. We have bike shops here that only sell consignment bikes and make their mark up. Best of luck mate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts