Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All items are used and came from my 2004 VTX1800R. They were removed after approximately 24000 miles (except for the seats and pipes). Available for pick up in Plymouth, MN. Willing to ship if you pay shipping costs. PM me if you want to make an offer on something. I'm a reasonable guy, and I need to make space in my garage. :cool:

Full factory painted set: includes fuel tank, front fender & rear fender. Side covers are gone now. Paint code is R287M, Bloodstone Red, AKA Black Cherry Candy. A few minor scratches but overall in very good condition. No dents or dings. Sold complete - $1000

Factory hand controls: master cylinders are functional, but the clear coat is flaking off. Perfect set for someone looking to paint/powdercoat a set. Switch wiring has been cut short and does not include connectors. Switches all work. - SOLD

Stock rider and passenger seats: only used for about 7500 miles. Includes strap for passenger seat. $75 for rider seat, $50 for passenger. $100 if you take both.

Kuryakyn accessory switch set. Mounts in place of either master cylinder cover. Can run up to three different accessories. - SOLD

Factory exhaust set. Removed after approximately 3500 miles. - $200

If you want different/specific photos of anything let me know.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

I now someone wants a set of tins that are straight. Make me an offer!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts