Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All items are used and came from my 2004 VTX1800R. They were removed after approximately 24000 miles (except for the seats and pipes). Available for pick up in Plymouth, MN. Willing to ship if you pay shipping costs. PM me if you want to make an offer on something. I'm a reasonable guy, and I need to make space in my garage. :cool:

Full factory painted set: includes fuel tank, front fender & rear fender. Side covers are gone now. Paint code is R287M, Bloodstone Red, AKA Black Cherry Candy. A few minor scratches but overall in very good condition. No dents or dings. Tank, rear fender, side covers are all SOLD. Front fender still available - $150.00

Factory hand controls: master cylinders are functional, but the clear coat is flaking off. Perfect set for someone looking to paint/powdercoat a set. Switch wiring has been cut short and does not include connectors. Switches all work. - SOLD

Stock rider and passenger seats: only used for about 7500 miles. Includes strap for passenger seat. - SOLD

Kuryakyn accessory switch set. Mounts in place of either master cylinder cover. Can run up to three different accessories. - SOLD

Factory exhaust set. Removed after approximately 3500 miles. - SOLD

If you want different/specific photos of anything let me know.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump!

I now someone wants a set of tins that are straight. Make me an offer!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Are the seats and the gas tank still available?
if so how much?
BTW: do you still have the oem foot pegs or turn signals?

·
Registered
9,067 Posts
Do you still have the tins and the seat?

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry all, haven't checked back here for a little while.

Yes, the pipes, tins, and seats are still available. Pipes should fit all years of 1800R/S/T.

·
Registered
151 Posts
SEAT SOLD!

Thanx.

Reactions: birdiemn

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP!

Tank is sold now. Still have the fenders and stock pipes available. Make me an offer, I want them gone from my garage!

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rear fender is now gone. Front fender, front fender brackets, exhaust, and stock shocks presently available.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Exhaust is sold!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I will buy the seats and side panels if available. I live in Cannon Falls MN so could pick up. Let me know and I will buy this week.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will buy the seats and side panels if available. I live in Cannon Falls MN so could pick up. Let me know and I will buy this week.
Sorry, those are all gone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts