Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife just gave me the OK to spend $1000.00 on VTX extras. I don't even know what I ordered from HDL I'm so excited. Now Red Wing boots tomorrow and New leather coat tonight after going out for fish. God I love my wife. Ever since I'm getting her involved in riding the dividend are paying off BIG TIME.

VTXED Steve

·
Registered
468 Posts
Are we allowed to take pictures of the can cooler on the 15th? Or is there some kind of a copyright infringement thing-a-ma-jig.

Brian :a13:

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
assassin said:
Are we allowed to take pictures of the can cooler on the 15th? Or is there some kind of a copyright infringement thing-a-ma-jig.

Brian :a13:

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't we

Can't we all just all get along( quit teasing me I can't take in my emotional state). Yes I will let you take pictures of the can cooler. And if you want he will probably make one for you to.

See ya in the Dell's

VTXED Steve

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Jeez, you're too easy.... :D :D :D :D

Come on NEXT Friday!!!!!!!!!!

It's gonna be a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you going

Brian you are going to go to the Dells, arn't you. If you have to work I could alway's call your boss and say you have to be there because your representing the dealership and we just can't do without you and your TACH. What's up with the mirror's, did you get your new ones yet.

VTXED Steve

·
Registered
468 Posts
Steve,
I'll be there with the wife Saturday around 4. I do have to work, so I'll leave as ASAP when I'm done.
The new mirrors have been put on the back burner for now.

Will see you up there!

Brian

·
Registered
468 Posts
After seeing this 'Can Cooler of all Can Coolers' I might have to kick the tach right off my bike.

Believe it or not, I sold a guy a black VTX1800C and he had me hook up the same tach on his bike. So unfortunatley it's not as exclusive as the Can Cooler.

Do you have a name for the Can Cooler yet?

Counting down the days! :pepper1: :beer2: :pepper1:

Brian

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Name for can cooler

The name of my can cooler is ( It's all mine and you can't have one).

I'm going to get a few more so If you want one I guess it's OK. I don't want to have the EXCLUSIVE rights to it any more. Ha Ha

See you there.

VTXED Steve

Ride Clean Ride Fre

1 - 11 of 11 Posts