Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Cleveland area (preferably West burbs) have VTXEXHAUST.com mufflers or Vance and Hines w/quiet baffles installed? Going to be in the market very soon (I hope) and would really like to hear these on an 1800R.

I know there are a ton of postings on exhausts, but to everyone theirs sounds the best. The only way I can sort this out is to hear in person (not a .wav file....lol).

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
VBTAZ said:
Anyone in the Cleveland area (preferably West burbs) have VTXEXHAUST.com mufflers or Vance and Hines w/quiet baffles installed? Going to be in the market very soon (I hope) and would really like to hear these on an 1800R.

I know there are a ton of postings on exhausts, but to everyone theirs sounds the best. The only way I can sort this out is to hear in person (not a .wav file....lol).
How close are you to the Valley View Quaker Stake and Lube??
I have V&H Bigshots w/quiet baffles and go to the Lube almost every Wednesday when the weather is good. Lots of X’s there too!
I would be more than happy to let you hear mine.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks BigV. I'm about 20 minutes or so depending on if I take 480 or go the long way down snow/rockside. I'll definately take you up on that and meet up with 1 Wednesday in the near future. Unfortunately it looks like the weather is going to turn back more to a normal range temp for this time of year and rain may be in the forcast for tomorrow. I'll have no problem recognizing ya!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts