Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the VTX Family should be set for 10 years!!! :) I will be updating member's list for all states.

Also all patches have been sent out!!!!!

I have said it before and i will say it again... :) Thank you all for your particaption for each state. With out your help this could not be. :)

·
Registered
16,084 Posts
We need to humbly thank you. You are the master, you help keep the excitement alive.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
were not worthy were not worthy were not worthy 8) Thanks a million.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ratsnake said:
Your a Great man Wilbur ... A big Thanks from Alabama
What up Ratsnake!!!! You have a ride setup for us Alabama boys yet??? :) When you are ready let me know and we can get BamaX and some of the Mississippi boys/girls and Florida boys/girls to meet somewhere around Pensacola!?

I saw several VTXs here in Enterprise today too. :)

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
And from Oregon...

Thanks, man. This board rocks, as my students would say and get a glower from me after they say it, but NOT in this case!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I have been doing fine,Have posted to try and get them all together just not alot of responce from the others in Alabama Were getting ready to head to Thunderbeach at the end of the month, Sure seen alot of vtxs there last time.Will you be in town this weekend if so i think we will be makeing the poker run for the Highway men mc at the Italian bistro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts