Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
..sweet..all those futuristic lines and style seem to go even better on three wheels than two..I like it..8)

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Mixed emotions about it...... looks good for the most part, I think they could and should have made the bags/trunk bigger with better lines.

But I still can't get past the "Bozo" look of the front end.

Granted, I wouldn't be looking at it much being in the rider position of course....but I would when I am not riding it.....

·
Registered
762 Posts
Cannot get use to the look yet, rode around a few this summer I guest I am old school, no bag, windshield I like them plain.

·
Old Goat
25,002 Posts
I like that better than the 2 wheel version, but its growing on me....:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Usually not much of a trike fan but I like that. I think it would look better in a more striking color, something like the "Magenta" you see on some the 1300's.

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
I HATE the Vision. I will admit that this trike is less offensive to my eyes, but I still HATE it. They could have done a lot more with the rear storage, and could have achieved better lines as well. The Vision is already known for it's poor storage. This was an oportunity to correct that, and they missed it. But until BOZO comes off the front, that bike will just never be right anyway.

·
Troll Patrol
4,743 Posts
Butt ugly step sister to the butt ugly Vision. ~M

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
..sweet..all those futuristic lines and style seem to go even better on three wheels than two..I like it..
:agree: :agree: :agree:

Never really got into the Vision, too Buck Rogers for me, but on the trike I think it actually looks pretty cool!!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts