Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see a VTX 1300 completely dressed with passing lights, windshiled, nice high quality bags and a mustang seat. Anyone have pics of something like this. I am thinking of getting this bike rather than the 1800 because of my size.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Grills

I'm going to start a petition requiring chrome grills. I look at these two beautiful bikes and think to myself, "That's all they need to be complete."

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW now that is what I am talking about. The dresser VTX1300's that you have shown are fantastic. Since I am not too familiar with the different models, which models look the best for dressing out I think all shown are really nice rides. Retro, or which model?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I love all of the bikes shown and really like Mr X's dresser. I saw where your tour pack is several years old, can they still be purchased? You folks have shown me that there is life after HD.

G

·
davidlw said:
WOW now that is what I am talking about. The dresser VTX1300's that you have shown are fantastic. Since I am not too familiar with the different models, which models look the best for dressing out I think all shown are really nice rides. Retro, or which model?

All shown are the 1300S model or "Retro"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts