Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for new or used (not bent or ever fallen over).

Want VTX1800 R or S model handlebars.

Post or PM.

--Nate

·
Registered
286 Posts
Nate......

Both Blue Falcon and me have new handlebars. I have not installed the new ones yet, but when I do, you can have mine.... NO COST!!! I believe Blue Falcon has completed his install, so you might want to contact him and work something out. We both live on the East Hill area of Kent.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rob,

Thanks!!!!

I'll send you my contact info, and also PM Blue-Falcon.
I'll be happy to stop by and pick them up anytime that fits your schedule.

--Nate

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
ledbetter80 said:
Looking for new or used (not bent or ever fallen over).

Want VTX1800 R or S model handlebars.

Post or PM.

--Nate
If you are putting them on a C give me a shout- Have some info for you if needed.

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
K
A little update on the profile would help :D
Your install will be MUCH easier than mine! :lol:

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Sorry, I don't have my new apes on yet. It will probably be a few weeks before that happens. Still waiting for throttle cables to arrive. Plues, got a couple packed weekends coming up, including MARDON!!! 8) 8) 8)

Brian

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Re: wanted

dockboss said:
I would like some stock R bars also my N came with real flat bars. I need a little more lift for my short arms Jim
Jim, did you go on the 3-pass blast? Were you the one who mentioned wanting R bars when we were stopped at the gas station in North Bend on our way home? Somebody (other than Rob) asked me about wanting them and I can't remember who it was.

Brian

·
Registered
286 Posts
Brian...... You're STILL waiting on the cables? My gosh, that was 2 weeks ago and I thought you would have had them and installed by now. Too bad because you said that you wanted them for this weekend at Mardon......

Remind me NOT to order my cables from the place that you did :?

Rob

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Old Fart said:
Brian...... You're STILL waiting on the cables? My gosh, that was 2 weeks ago and I thought you would have had them and installed by now. Too bad because you said that you wanted them for this weekend at Mardon......

Remind me NOT to order my cables from the place that you did :?

Rob
I don't think it's the dealership's fault. They'll get 'em as soon as the company they ordered from sends them out. Maybe I'm waiting in line for custom length cables to be made? For some reason, this company (Barnett) makes you go through a retailer instead of buying direct. Didn't have that extra step ordering brake/clutch lines from Spiegler.

dockboss said:
Yes thats right, I had forgotten we had talked about it. Im short and the flat N bars make me lean forward. Jim
Cool, glad I remembered. Since Nate has dibs on Rob's handlebars, I'll put you first in line for mine (unless you find some between now and whenever I get my mods done).

Nate, I hope Rob's "R" bars work out for ya!

Brian

1 - 16 of 16 Posts