Honda VTX Forum banner

Wanting to buy aftermarket exhaust to make my 2002 retro louder

659 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  B.rass 
#1 ·
Looking for some pipes to make my bike louder please let me know if you know where I can get some thanks

#2 ·
You've got a LOT of choices out there, and it will depend upon your personal taste. I think the majority of folks on here (not all) have converted to either Vance & Hines or Cobras. I personally have Cobra Slash Cuts. MUCH better than stock, but not anywhere close to being the loudest out there. I'm sure some other folks with voice their opinions as well, but you'll have fun with the searching. Keep us posted on what you decide.
Safe Riding.

#3 ·
Like Dart. said there are many options. My 04 had V & H Long Shots w/o baffles,,, loud, very loud
My 07 has Road Burners with baffles,,, not very loud until I gas on it, but you still can hear it about 3/4 of a mile away

#6 ·
Ive got a set of Vance and Hines bigshots that will fit your bike,,you want them come and get them..but I wont be doing any shipping,,depending on where you live we might be able to meet..they are in good shape.I took them off the bike I bought because it wasn't what I wanted..let me know..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.