Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Recentley purchased a set of these from a member here on the boards
I used them once ( ordered the optional 12v cig lighter plug adapter the has on/off switch) And it worked great and were very warm ( had to periodically use the on/off switch ) On my second ride with them my hands got cold 27f .
The next day I tested them and they already stopped working :?
Anyone have any experience with these ?
http://cozywinters.com/shop/wg-phgl.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I've got a pair I've used for two winters now with no problems. They have a life time warranty, though I don't know if it will do you any good as you didn't purchase them through the manufacturer. Contact them and ask anyway.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got a pair I've used for two winters now with no problems. They have a life time warranty, though I don't know if it will do you any good as you didn't purchase them through the manufacturer. Contact them and ask anyway.
WOW Lifetime warranty I didnt know that ! I will try and contact them , heck it cant hurt! Thanks for the input

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK Contacted company and they gave me a return number to send back to have tested and replaced so far customer support was excellent !!
I will post back in time with the outcome

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
OK Contacted company and they gave me a return number to send back to have tested and replaced so far customer support was excellent !!
I will post back in time with the outcome
Good deal. I haven't had to use it yet, so I wasn't sure how good their warranty or customer service was.

Glad to hear it's good..so far at least.

Please keep us updated, I'd like to know how it all turns out.

·
Registered
801 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK Just recieved an e-mail from the company and they are going to replace them free of charge !! Pretty Darn good customer service :firstplace:
thanks for the input/suggestion haughton !!
http://cozywinters.com/shop/wg-phgl.html

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
You bet allmack. Glad it worked out for the best. Hopefully I never have to call on my warranty. 2 winters and still going strong.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts