Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, got my insurance, borrowed a helmet from a friend and was going to pick up my new bike tomorrow but it's supposed to rain for a couple days.... :(
Now for the question ; What's everyone's opinion on the extended warranty? Should I get it or not at some point ?
Usually I don't go for extended warranties. Just wanted to hear some "first hand" experiences.
Thanks,
Mossy Beard

·
Registered
24 Posts
i would buy it,my dealer sold it to me for $425.00 for a additional 4 years for a total of 5 years coverage.a year from now you wont miss the money but will be glad for the peace of mind it brings,just my 2 cents worth,OLE YELLER,MBG PA

·
Registered
360 Posts
This is a Honda. If it doesn't go wrong in a year, it probably won't go wrong in five. Just my .02 ( now we have .04) :)

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
I still have some time left on the original warranty and have been thinking about the extension. As posted earlier, a year down the rode you'll never miss the money and yes, it is a Honda, but it's still a machine.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
13 months after purchase my bike blew the stator & rectifier. Parts were over the cost of the ext warranty. I'd buy it again.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Buy it, don't think twice about it. Peace of mind is worth every dime and remember it is unlimited mileage. Ride Ride Ride.........Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts