Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome home for USMC Cpl Gilber Bolster.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
...tried pullin video up and all it states is: The video you requested is not available. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's weird, it's playing for me. Maybe it was too "Fresh" when you tried. Let me l ke if you still can't get it please. I'll see what I can do on my end...

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Was able to view awesome video!!! ...As a military veteran myself, thank you so much 'Warriors Watch' personnel for keeping our active duty brothers & sisters alwayz in your hearts & keeping their backs while they defend our freedom of this great nation of ours!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey John, I just drove by your station. All looks peacefull in town. Good job!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks for the video.

Unfortunately we both had an extended 6 day work week and where not able to attend this mission.
(first time I have worked a Saturday in well over a year)

For any of you that do not know it was one of the VTXOA members, the late JonD, that was instrumental in getting the Warriors Watch Riders started in Illinois.

The WWR not only supports our veterans, it also recognizes all of our first responders, Fire, Police, Paramedics, etc. Pretty much anyone that wears a uniform and puts themselves in harms way to protect us and our rights as Americans.

Doesn't matter what kind of bike you ride or what group you belong to, in fact you don't even have to ride a motorcycle to attend. All you have to do is show respect for these people that have sacrificed so much for us.

Once you attend one of these missions you're hooked.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Video

Thanks for posting that,Tony! Well done.
Hope to see you at a W/H soon!

Ride Safe

Ken

1 - 7 of 7 Posts