Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I passed an orange VTX, I think it was an 1800C but not sure, on I-70 just a few miles west of Frederick heading east on Saturday morning.

I wish I could've told the rider, "hey I have a VTX, too."

Was this any of you?

·
Registered
20 Posts
It wasn't me but...

I see you live in Williamsport. I live right across the river in Falling Waters? I have a Candy Red 1800c (so I'm not the one you saw on I-70). I saw another Red VTX in Hagerstown City Park on Sunday.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have a candy apple red 1800 R and was on I-70 on Saturday morning heading west. I was waiting on the side of the road just west of Frederick and then joined a group that I ride with and headed off to Harpers Ferry. I ride with a group of mostly Jewish riders called the SOBs, Semites on Bikes. You don't have to be Jewish to join our group, many aren't, but most of us are. We generally ride all around Baltimore, up into PA, and sometimes go out towards Harpers Ferry. All we do is eat, ride, and laugh at each other.

I am not sure if I am the one you saw but I was there.

Harry Z.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bigberd

That wasn't me in City Park on Sunday, although I do go by there quite often. Maybe we will catch up with each other soon.

Ron

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hzarin

My original post was back in April when I saw that orange X. I am sure it was orange, so it wasn't you.

I went on my first group ride, a poker run, last Saturday. I had alot of fun, but I wish we had rode more and stopped less. Oh well, it sounds like you guys have alot of fun also, and you have some nice roads you travel.

Good luck, and ride safely.

Ron

1 - 5 of 5 Posts