Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
257 Posts
wow, I thought I have seen ugly before but damn that bike is UGLY

·
Registered
868 Posts
That has got to be the ugliest thing I've seen on 2 wheels, and I like Victorys.

·
Registered
344 Posts
It looks like a scooter on steriods. Someone shoot it quick.

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
WWJRide said:
It looks like a scooter on steriods. Someone shoot it quick.
+1 :?

Thought some of the homemade stuff I've seen was bad..that welded together trike on ebay looks good next to this......almost. :shock:

G

·
Oh My GOD !!!!

Just when you thought it could never be done along comes Victory .....

And they did it .....

They redefined UGLY !!!!!

Re: Thread Title - Ponch and John got nothing to worry about! :lol:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Hahahahaha... when they first announced that bike there were people on this forum lined up to praise the new design... I think it looks like Arlen Ness went **** with this one.. I mentioned that before and got mud threw at me.. it's ok tho.. I like mud.

Nice to see that a few people around here still have taste... that bike sucks to the max.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think I would rather get caught by all my friends and family wearing leather chaps and riding a pink scooter with a 450 lb fat chick on the back than get caught riding that ugly ugly bike

G

·
twiztedimigaz said:
I think I would rather get caught by all my friends and family wearing leather chaps and riding a pink scooter with a 450 lb fat chick on the back than get caught riding that ugly ugly bike
Well at 450 lb she probably would have the scooter strapped to her back! Then what would you be riding? :shock:

OK at this point it looks wise to stop! :lol:

I might ride that bike, if say, I wanted to kill myself and ride it head-on into a tractor trailer - figure saving the world by removing one of them from existence! :lol:

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
n8tz said:
That has got to be the ugliest thing I've seen on 2 wheels, and I like Victorys.
Ugly is too kind.....

:-D

Eddie

·
Registered
14,249 Posts
Scar said:
Hahahahaha... when they first announced that bike there were people on this forum lined up to praise the new design... I think it looks like Arlen Ness went **** with this one.. I mentioned that before and got mud threw at me.. it's ok tho.. I like mud.

Nice to see that a few people around here still have taste... that bike sucks to the max.
I see a lot of Arlen Ness inspiration in that bike.......................................And that's not a compliment.

·
Registered
59 Posts
You know what fat chicks and scooters have in common??............. They are fun to ride until your friends catch you on one!!! :oops:

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
WOW who ever approved that one a victory should get canned. My two year old could design a better looking bike.

·
Registered
272 Posts
i'm with Mark i like the one without the trunk...ok shoot away

·
Registered
905 Posts
Scar said:

I totally agree. I really like the looks of most of Victory's line up, but that thing takes looking like chit to a whole new level :shock:

·
Registered
925 Posts
I think that in the interest of goodwill, we should all just draw the curtain of charity over the entire thing. Whewww.... that is one FUGLY bike. "Beam me up, Scotty."

:oops:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Just because that bike makes my mother-in-law look like miss America, do we have to rag on it so much? .. ok bad question :lol:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.