Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, I live in the 1000 Islands and just bought a new 2004 1300 VTX S. Like to get together with other VTXers and ride. Maybe starting in May. Willing to travel to Syracue to Massena and Utica. I am just north of Watertown, in a little town named Clayton, NY, right on the St Lawerance River. Anyone who wants to get together , with the old man and his beautiful wife, to ride, let me know. Jim

·
Registered
133 Posts
Jim,

Congrats on your new scoot. The X is a blast to ride and you've got plenty of amazing rides up in the north country. Hopefully the rest of the guys in the NY riders forum will want to do a state ride somehow this summer.... Mabey we can all gather our respective areas together for a ride to a central location.... Somewhere around Syr or albany would be a decent ride for all involved.

Enjoy the scoot and the forums!

Ben

·
Registered
25 Posts
Jim ,
I'm glad someone else from the area is on. I live in Dexter, work in LaFargeville, and keep my boat in Clayton. I've got about 200 miles in so far this year ,despite the weather. Plan to ride to La tomorrow. I'm always up for a ride so let me know.
In fact a buddy and I are heading to Americade June 8th, which will probably be the first big ride of the year.

03C 1800, Hardkrome Staggered Sts .,PowerCommander,Hypercharger,Kurygrips and highway pegs,
Leatherlyke Bags,Memphis Fats[/list][/code][/u][/i][/b]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Going for a ride always sounds fun. That is, if I can get away from work. Awwww forget work! Lets ride!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Ride that X

I would be happy to ride any time. Clayton is just a short hop from Syracuse. Any ride time is a great time. Let me know via email.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey there Upstate, I rode through your town last year on a trip around the east end of the Lake to Toronto where we caught the Ferry back to Rochester. When we got to Clayton it was such a friendly looking place we decided to stop for a little while, glad we did. We really love the area, just beautiful.
Any way it is a ride I am going to do again this year, now that they have the fast ferry up and running again. I'll try to remember to get in touch before we leave and maybe we can hook up for a few hours and you and your wife could show my wife and I some of the area.
In fact that may be a real nice ride to put together for all of us upstaters to consider. It would definitely be a weekend ride but a lot of fun. The fast ferry is really something. Its got 2 restaurants, a movie theater, and its nice just hanging out on the deck watching the water go by. It's about a 3 hr. trip from Toronto to Rochester. Then if ya got some time we could show ya around here a little, just a thought. TIM

1 - 6 of 6 Posts