Honda VTX Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
10,873 Posts
I dont have a sig pic at the moment...having said that ,why is it when I have one and u click it to enlarge,next page there are pics of other folks bikes...
I noticed that also. Only two other pix if I remember correctly.
Lagniappe!
Looks like Sig pic gets larger and no other pix as of now.

·
Administrator
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I dont have a sig pic at the moment...having said that ,why is it when I have one and u click it to enlarge,next page there are pics of other folks bikes...
I see an image in your signature and nothing happens when I click it?

Can you explain more?

- Cricket

·
Administrator
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
How To Create A Signature

Your signature can include up to 4 lines, a maximum of 1000 characters and one link. An image counts as a line. Anytime you hit "enter" on your keyboard, it will automatically go to a new line. Images will automatically be resized to 300 x 200 pixels. You can see more options in your settings to collapse signatures, always view full signature, or to not see signatures at all. The choice is yours.

Both guests and members can view signatures.

If a user has their preferences set to the default they will see collapsed signatures as in the example below for them. (They can click to see more.)

If a user has their preferences set to always show expanded signatures it will look like the example below for them. Your image can be clicked to view full size.

If you want to adjust your preferences for signatures you can click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select account settings.

In the left side navigation, you will see an option for preferences. Click it.

Scroll down to content options and select your signature preferences.

- Cricket

·
Old Goat
24,223 Posts
Only thing I did was reduce size of image....and as of today no other pics...sig pic was from ipad library...I’m not going to the trouble to recreate the problem...if it reoccurs will delete sig...no biggie....

And as Ive stated before do not like the 10 post/7 day edit feature....I’m old I make mistakes...lol....I will say this I know u folks are trying....thanks

·
Old Goat
24,223 Posts
Hey is there a Delete option...using ipad safari or google only thing under dots is edit/report

·
Administrator
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hey is there a Delete option...using ipad safari or google only thing under dots is edit/report
Only moderators and admins are able to delete a post, as needed, for situations such as duplicate posts. Simply report the post for staff assistance.

Special Note: If a thread is deleted, it then deletes all the responses and thus other people’s posts too. Or, when deleting a post, people may respond. Then, if you delete one post, the following posts will not make sense - because one is missing it, it destroys the understanding and flow.

- Cricket

·
Old Goat
24,223 Posts
Only moderators and admins are able to delete a post, as needed, for situations such as duplicate posts. Simply report the post for staff assistance.

Special Note: If a thread is deleted, it then deletes all the responses and thus other people’s posts too. Or, when deleting a post, people may respond. Then, if you delete one post, the following posts will not make sense - because one is missing it, it destroys the understanding and flow.

- Cricket
Never mind....reply is not worth the effort ..

·
Registered
208 Posts
Seriously, I have to click "Show Full Signature" on each freaking post to see peoples pics of their awesome bikes or even their witty bylines?

Edited: Found where I could make them all expand by default in my settings. We will see how that works. I may get it to work the way I want eventually.

·
Administrator
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
Seriously, I have to click "Show Full Signature" on each freaking post to see peoples pics of their awesome bikes or even their witty bylines?

Edited: Found where I could make them all expand by default in my settings. We will see how that works. I may get it to work the way I want eventually.

I am pleased you found the setting. :)

For those that need help finding it...

How To Create A Signature

Your signature can include up to 4 lines, a maximum of 1000 characters and one link. An image counts as a line. Anytime you hit "enter" on your keyboard, it will automatically go to a new line. Images will automatically be resized to 300 x 200 pixels. You can see more options in your settings to collapse signatures, always view full signature, or to not see signatures at all. The choice is yours.

Both guests and members can view signatures.

If a user has their preferences set to the default they will see collapsed signatures as in the example below for them. (They can click to see more.)

If a user has their preferences set to always show expanded signatures it will look like the example below for them. Your image can be clicked to view full size.

If you want to adjust your preferences for signatures you can click on your avatar near the upper right-hand corner of the site and select account settings.

In the left side navigation, you will see an option for preferences. Click it.

Scroll down to content options and select your signature preferences.

- Cricket

61 - 71 of 71 Posts