Honda VTX Forum banner

101 - 111 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have been hijacked 4 times in the last 10 minutes, twiceby the flashplayer ruse, once by the Norton ruse, and once by something else. I am using microsoft Edge and windows 10. I am having the same probl dammit, just did it again!
the same problem on sister site just not as bad. It only happens one these 2 sites. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Spybot and Malwarebytes found nothing, maybe it's the site not my computer!?

·
Registered
11,741 Posts
I have been hijacked 4 times in the last 10 minutes, twiceby the flashplayer ruse, once by the Norton ruse, and once by something else. I am using microsoft Edge and windows 10. I am having the same probl dammit, just did it again!
the same problem on sister site just not as bad. It only happens one these 2 sites. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No hijacks or popups in a long time.
Get away from MS browsers. Firefox has been my only browser since Dec 2019.
I have that old MS browser but it never gets used. FF and Chrome were both
is use since 2015 on this W8.1
I booted up a USB Linux stick the other day, it was fast.
I bought a 1 TB HD today to go full Linux

Reactions: VTXOA admin

·
Registered
11,741 Posts
Kinda like a 35mm film strip. Several different pix show up and you can scroll through them.

·
Premium Member
6,821 Posts
Well I know whose pictures but how come ..when I click on my pic... pictures of Hans bike
Careful the puppy doesn't develop a problem. :D

·
Registered
11,741 Posts
I shared some beer with my Spitze once, a wobbly dog!
Pushrod was the latest added pix, your pic Phil, my pix...
I see the full strip, open the pic see two on the strip...
Click on the grid and strip has many pix. All in the close up view.

Attachments

Reactions: TennX

·
Administrator
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
@Harkon

Noted and we are working on some updates to the formatting and other color modes to help with this.

Jeff M

·
Administrator
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
I just clicked this thread. Here is what I got:

View attachment 171506

It sure appears to me that there is a real problem with the security on this website. Is it going to be fixed, or are we going to have to leave this site?

Regards,
joe T.
Anybody else still seeing these?

Jeff M

·
Registered
240 Posts
Anybody else still seeing these?

Jeff M
I didnt see any of them for several weeks, then 3 days ago, getting hit regularly, on both sites, started same day on both sites

101 - 111 of 111 Posts