Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He started another board to go Along with the VTXOA, Not to pull us away from here.
Every time I go there No one really posts.
Now I don't post that much either, but for as much help as he has been to Alot of us over the years. The least we can do is visit his board and make it worth while for his effort to keep it up and going.
He is still a very avid supporter of the VTXOA and the VTX motorcycles.
Show some love for one of our biggest Gooroos, that the VTX commuinty has had.:bowdown:

And also out of respect for all of his assistance to our community. :thumbup:

http://forums.bareasschoppers.com

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL LOL Yeah Daryl. I am here all the time. I just dont post as much as I did when I had the bike. I guess seeing you and Bonnie the other night lit a spark in me getting back to my personal enjoyment. ( riding ) Like I told yo at Moes that night. A bike isn't in the far future Jan or Feb and it will be either a 09 HD Street Glide or I will buy another VTX and customize it again to my own styling.

I have always been here. Never left. just took some time off ( about a year) and you know how Lousey this year has been.

Get in line in 09 lets ride.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
:doorag: To the point of Sean's post...I have a hard time checking in on two boards, however I do agree with everything You've said! I'd be more than happy to make Bare's site our (S.E. La.) groups primary venue to communicate!
When I need to check on a tech topic or have nothing else to do and want to surf the general board I still can!:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:doorag: To the point of Sean's post...I have a hard time checking in on two boards, however I do agree with everything You've said! I'd be more than happy to make Bare's site our (S.E. La.) groups primary venue to communicate!
When I need to check on a tech topic or have nothing else to do and want to surf the general board I still can!:dontknow:

MIKE (BARE) HAD SOME SERVER PROBLEMS THAT ARE NOW FIXED.
He changed because of the lack of controll of his site going up and down.

Again, I ask for all of our Local guys and gals to go over and post either in the General board or the Louisiana board to show your support to our local friend and VTX Extreem Tech doctor.
I know he has devoted a great deal of time to this bike THE VTX and has helped so many of us either with his Free time Or assistance in getting our bike issues settled not to mention the tech articles that are flying all ofer the internet that are still used if and when we had issues. ( and we know who we are)
Lets help him build a repuable site and make his effort worth while for what he has built. I spoke with him and He seemed a little down that many of us dont post over on his site more often.
Remember, he has been around for many of us and we should all return the favor to him. ( Loyalty) JMO

I am re-entering this post as a BUMP because I reguard Bare as a friend and feel the need to do so.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Strange

ERROR: The requested URL could not be retrievedThe requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.bareasschoppers.com/
The following error was encountered:
Unable to determine IP address from host name for www.bareasschoppers.com
The dnsserver returned:
Server Failure: The name server was unable to process this query.​
This means that:
The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct. Your cache administrator is root.

---

This is from work so guess it is blacklisted or blocked..

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Probably and I don't control the firewall here at work so will have to access from home /sigh
I'm sure that's the issue, cuz it's the same with my work network.
I is up and running fine though! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Phew, his site is running so sllllllllloooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Anybody know what's up? Literally 3 minutes to load a page, and I have cable internet:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
:dontknow:Dude, try again! I went to the site when I saw your post.
The forum worked fine and fast. The first tech write up I tried didn't load well, so I closed and tried a couple more and they picked up fine! :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Tried it again just now and it seems to be working fine. Must be a thing that comes and goes, it's all good either way, I was just wunderin'

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
It is working fast for me also.:thumbup: Sumtin must not be right on your end.:dontknow: But then again, I'm just a stone's throw away.:lol:

·
Registered
296 Posts
MIA

Hi Sean, I'm doing fine but just don't post too much nowadays. I've been trying to make the monthly rides and meet some of the new people on the board. Donald's ok and he always wants to ride so we'll be seeing the La. riders soon. I check Bare's site often and will be seeing him too as I need a rear tire changed out. Hope all is well and look forward to seeing you on whatever bike you get. Later, Brent :doorag:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts