Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a ride this upcoming weekend? Does not need to be a day long ride.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I plan on riding Sunday. I'm hesitant to throw it out there because lately my plans for myself are very fluid. I'd like to think I can give myself a few hours, but who knows.
I will wait to see what the weather and temperature are like. I was considering riding 107 up to Lake Winni and back.
What are your plans Jim?
What route do you have in mind?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My hopes of getting out for a ride have been nixed. Looks like I`am working again. I`am so fed up with this company. Not enough manpower and too much OT. I planned to spend some time this summer to get caught up with things that needed my attention at home and install all of the stuff I had bought for the bike. Very little has been done on my part, just keeping my head above water. I can count on one hand how many weekends this year that I have not worked at least one weekend day. I`am starting on first shift on Monday and had plans on finishing up outside on Saturday, and have a short ride on Sunday before putting the bike to bed. Next week I will be working 12hr days until God knows when, have to train my replacement. I`am planning to update my resume and start looking for something else if this does not change soon. Some have already left because of this. Sorry for the rant, just very tired no time to even have a down day for not doing anything.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
My hopes of getting out for a ride have been nixed. Looks like I`am working again. I`am so fed up with this company. Not enough manpower and too much OT. I planned to spend some time this summer to get caught up with things that needed my attention at home and install all of the stuff I had bought for the bike. Very little has been done on my part, just keeping my head above water. I can count on one hand how many weekends this year that I have not worked at least one weekend day. I`am starting on first shift on Monday and had plans on finishing up outside on Saturday, and have a short ride on Sunday before putting the bike to bed. Next week I will be working 12hr days until God knows when, have to train my replacement. I`am planning to update my resume and start looking for something else if this does not change soon. Some have already left because of this. Sorry for the rant, just very tired no time to even have a down day for not doing anything.
That's too bad Jim. Seems like that happened to you a lot this year. Tough to make and commit to plans and then have the carpet pulled out from underneath you. That may be the reason that a lot of us weren't active this year. I know it was for me. I hate to commit to something that someone has planned and then back out at the last minute.
I do hope that you get some respite from the work situation. Keep in mind that Linda and I would like to have a MOM this winter, maybe in January.
I can put a motorcycle video on the TV and we can reminisce!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts