Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Welcome aboard. Thanks for supporting this group. Looking forward to seeing what you have to offer.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
When I googled "Li-VSTESTLEE!" it showed where the same message was placed on other forums.
VS = Vertical Scope
AutoGuide’s parent company, VerticalScope, is also the force behind AutoGuide.com Forum Network – a collection of 360+ category-leading online communities. Included in the lengthy list of popular forums are names like ToyotaNation.com, BenzWorld.org, LotusTalk.com and Cumminsforum.com. See our full list.

Homepage news: Attention Team - New Vendor Sign up process and Advertise link on the nav bar
Hello Team,

You may recall last year that we announced that we would be adding a new, automated vendor sign up process to the site. We are happy to announce the new vendor sign up is now live on this site. By clicking advertise on the nav bar, new vendors will be redirected to our sign up portal where they can design their own vendor package for this site and sign up for others as well. I have added of what this will look like. If you encounter any issues or have any questions, please let us know.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
7,352 Posts
It will be interesting to see what sponsorship by an advertising company will do for the forum.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Hmmmm, Looks phishy to me.

Reactions: Harkon and nate6966
1 - 6 of 6 Posts