Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanted to shoot you out a warm WELCOME, it was just yesterday I put out a post in the general MC board asking all SD/ND riders to unite. I took the idea to LaMonster who PROMPTLY responded with a brand new Dakota board for us to enjoy. I look forward to keeping in touch with you all, and getting some fun rides and events set up next year! Take care and we'll be talking to you soon!!

G

·
0 Posts
:beer2: :pepper1: :coffee1:
Congratulations
From a friend South off your border.

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Way to go! Can't wait to drag my peg nuts again in SD :D

·
Registered
870 Posts
board

Banik07 thanks for taking the time to make this a reality. I look forward to getting together with any of you guys to do some riding next year as it seems this years riding season has come to a close.

Steel

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, it kind of sucks that riding season is just ending, but now we can at least talk about it all winter long!! Alright! lets throw some ideas together this winter for some sweet events next spring/summer, I can't wait!!

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
Congrats!!! The next time I visit South Dakota I can look some of you folks up. Have lots of family in and around Souix Falls.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Riding was over for me in October, I took the ol girl up to Dad's garage and tucked her away. Don't get up there much, and had a free weekend..... and now I'm regreting it because we've had some pretty nice days. AAAARRRRRRRRRRRR. I hate bad decisions. Oh well, like Clint Black says "Summers Comin".

·
Registered
81 Posts
It was a beautiful Sunday up here in the North with Temps pushing in the high 50's. I went for a short ride then took advantage of the warm weather to wash up and put away the bike for winter. :(

I left the seat off and am going to try the Mean City Cycle mod.
I will look forward to a more comfy ride next spring!

Predictions are 50% snow for tomorrow and Wednesday.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts