Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1,261 Posts
no cross over tube.

CA has a funny law, if you have any type of extremity replacement or amputation you are required to have disabled plates on all your registered vehicles. I also have the parking plaque to use when I am a passenger, but all vehicles registered to me have to have the plates.

replacement knee and hip from a motorcycle accident in 2001.

Even the people at the DMV said they had never seen a motorcycle disabled plate before, or even knew how to issue one when I had to get it replaced after the accident last October. I've had that since I got the bike in 2005.

would personally prefer the newer Black CA plates to match the ride, but. I can't get one due to my injuries.
There's an HP plated bike at the local campus. Even parks in the HP spot, which makes me chuckle (I don't know why).
1 - 1 of 1 Posts