Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bowdown:,,been a great year for my other obsession,,BIG BUCKS,:firstplace: in my humbel opion:p,long but very rewarding,(just ask I will brag a bit:p)
THANKSGIVING,CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR's DAY HAS COME AND GONE.:cool:
NOW I can get back to my other obsession, my RIDING BUD's:doorag:
Hope all went well for you all,tough times and all.
WE seem to be really slow on the boards latley:dontknow:
HOPE WE HAVE'NT LOST ANYONE.
I hope to see some more activity and plans for the up comming year, any thought's?last year was pretty slow for this group.
time to get are sheet together.
welcome to all the newbie,s and anyone with some good ideas for the up comming season.
IT'S NOT THAT FAR OFF:doorag:

LET'S CHECK IN GUY'S
LET US KNOW HOW THINGS ARE GOING FOR U

·
Registered
360 Posts
For the new year i plan to make it to Moonshine at least once a month.

·
Registered
941 Posts
:bowdown:Thank God hunting season is over, now maybe we can hear from our old pal Krut. How the hell ya been? lol,lol.:doorag: you get a little time give me a call. TakeCare/RideSafe "POZ"

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey Guys

I am fairly new here and haven't been on in a while but hello everyone! I am curious to know how do I get that Central Illinois patch set I see in POZ's signature line?

Thanks,

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks

Thanks Shade564. I appreciate the info.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Welcome back to the VTXOA KRUT :wink: Good to hear you got a big buck :congrats:

SemperFI WELCOME to the SI board :thumbup:

:blkc::vtx18:

·
Registered
639 Posts
Definetely gonna git more riding in this year. Last year I put on the least amount of miles than I ever have in the past 10 yrs. Gonna have to fix that. I plan on checking out these Moonburger's I keep hering about too. :doorag:

·
Registered
941 Posts
It sure is awesome to see some activity on the board, any ideas to the next Meet & Greet? SemperFi4L I am all out of rockers at the present if I get enough people interested I could try to get some more. I originally started with 12 sets. I sold all of those, a couple years ago I asked if anybody was interested and I didn't have any takers. I had these custom made, so to get them ordered I have to have a order for 12 at a time. LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING!!! TakeCare/RideSafe "POZ" DevilDogger looking forward to riding with ya.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Thanks POZ! If we can get enough buyers I definitely want a set.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OAK,,,skunked,,,,,ouch,,whats up with that?
OK, now your going to force me to figure out how to put up some pic,not bragging mind you :twisted:

details,, just to tease ya.
14 pt.--220#+++,22.1/2" inside,acorn tips,13" g1"s,should score in the 170-180 range will score it better when I get him back.

where you hunting?

pay no ATTENTION TO WHAT--ever--8,:p:p:p:p
only thing he ever shot was pool (i think thats what he called it):p:p:p

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
pay no ATTENTION TO WHAT--ever--8,:p:p:p:p
only thing he ever shot was pool (i think thats what he called it):p:p:p
Hey...... so what if it takes me 30min or LONGER to play a game of pool. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah, yeah I know,,we just get tired of watching u chauk up.,,nice pic. by the way :p:pshe can rack my balls anytime.:beer2:

·
Registered
726 Posts
pic

nice pic what8 nice to see you havent lost your photo finding touch

·
Registered
125 Posts
Well it doesn't compare to a big buck, but here is my first deer ever. I took it during the late antlerless-only season with my muzzleloader south of Jacksonville. It was one of only 6 deer I saw this season and the only one the came in range. We just had some venison steaks tonight. Nice and tender. :eat1:

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey McBain,,CONGRATS on your first one :thumbup:,be carefull now it gets addicting.:cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts