Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and my crew went out yeasterday went riding for about 10 hrs and eat and rode to we got lost we ended up at woodstock harley and they were very cool they guys came out side and stopped work and hadnothing but great things to say about my bike , then we went riding and got lost for a while and came up to moroneys motorcycle shop and they did the same thing so it wa s agreat day and my x got alot of people saying it was a grea t bike and when i was in wood stock i grew hair like billy lane lol

IMG]http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb291/mypic_09/Picture157.jpg[/IMG]

·
Mad Hatter
21,343 Posts
Please Down Size your Pictures and Put the One below the other...

ThankX!!

·
Registered
909 Posts
Kevin Kuiper said:

ThankX!!
But then you wouldn't be able to see her........ :shock:

Oh ya,, pretty face.

Nice pics... 8)

JT

·
Registered
595 Posts
Nice bike! I'm curious about those lights on your front calipers. How did you attach them?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I think that is one of the longest sentances I have ever read.......

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
VTXKILLER said:
me and my crew went out yeasterday went riding for about 10 hrs and eat and rode to we got lost we ended up at woodstock harley and they were very cool they guys came out side and stopped work and hadnothing but great things to say about my bike , then we went riding and got lost for a while and came up to moroneys motorcycle shop and they did the same thing so it wa s agreat day and my x got alot of people saying it was a grea t bike and when i was in wood stock i grew hair like billy lane lol

Now let billy R.I.Prison
:p

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
Nice bike

·
Registered
105 Posts
Bozz. Sounds like you had a great day and the ride was good. Thanks for sharing.

The rest of you idiots STFU. If you ain’t got nothing good to say, well you know how it goes. There was absolutely nothing about his post that required the critique of others. And yes, it was a cool ass long sentence. :wink:

Cletus

WBFFWB

·
Registered
797 Posts
Davemack.....Did somebody tinkle in your cornflakes. Lighten up and if you can't say something nice STFU.
I'm sure that if the poster of this thread was offended he would have said something. There is nothing wrong with complementing a pretty young lady.
BTW nice pics......next time show some country side. I used to live in upstate NY and that is some beautiful country.
Thanx Larry

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
Dude... you need to take a pill, have a beer, pull the lumber out of your back-side...all of the above....

·
Registered
325 Posts
One day you're gonna laugh when you look back at pic #2.

Nice costume! :lol:

Killer bike though...

·
Registered
8,223 Posts

Kevin Kuiper said:

ThankX!!
y'all :!:

:wink:

:crew:

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
I get a awesome response when I pull in...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks to whoever yanked the reply from late nite or early am. VTXKILLER shared some great pics, and some dick flamed him. This is a strange board full of opinionated assholes.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.