Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I'm hoping I CAN EVEN RIDE. hURT MY CALF YESTERDAY. oN THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL TODAY. i CANT FLEX MY LEFT FOOT.GRRRRR!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Hooter's in Monroeville or the Boston Waterfront works for me.

Carl

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
how's 'bout that Dog and Beer joint at the old Monroeville pizza hut??\
OR, the Dog shop down on Greensburg Rd. We can meet there, eat, have a few beers, then do a ride.????
I AM able to hold the bike up, but I'm on crutches to walk. About a week on crutches, then possibly PT. Sucks to get old....

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alauth56 said:
OR, the Dog shop down on Greensburg Rd. We can meet there, eat, have a few beers, then do a ride.????
I AM able to hold the bike up, but I'm on crutches to walk. About a week on crutches, then possibly PT. Sucks to get old....
SOUNDS GOOD

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
alauth56 said:
I'm up for some good hotdogs.... time and place?????

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Is that Nos-vtx shop?
If not we shoudl stop there.....I saw the beer post al had.
Would be nice to support the fellow.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
alauth56 said:
Either one sounds good to me.

alauth56 said:

Hope you get batter al.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Alright, lets make it official. Thursday July 19th. Meet at yesterdays Dog House on Greensburg rd in lower burrell at around 6PM,or so.
I am IN!!

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jim, would you provide maps and arial photos??

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
It's pretty easy to find..... we went down 286/380 and hit RT366 towards New Ken I guess and it was right on the right side.... can't miss it.

But I bet Jim and get those aerials and such..... :lol:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
works for me.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Brian, can you edit your title and first post to indicate date/time and location for the meet (or speaking of hot dogs.... meat). Rather than start a new post... I think we can use this one.

July 19th, Thursday Yesterdays Hotdogs.

Thanks.

Jim so where are those aerial photos and turn by turn directions???? :lol:

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Bizzy-ump

·
Registered
268 Posts
MEET AND GREET

I'LL TRY TO MAKE THAT MYSELF

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
TTT again

·
Registered
122 Posts
FIRST, you guys and girls don't know how much this really means to me having the july meet at the hot dog shop. i plan on putting up a out door tent for everybody.AND PLAN ON HAVING COLD , I MEAN COLD COORS LIGHT . hope to see everybody. thanks again guy,s and gal,s your the greatest. man i miss my bike . new one coming soon ,just really can't right now, you know what i mean. thanks again crew. DAVE, NOS-VTX

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
nos-vtx said:
FIRST, you guys and girls don't know how much this really means to me having the july meet at the hot dog shop. i plain on putting up a out door tent for everybody.AND PLAIN ON HAVING COLD , I MEAN COLD COORS LIGHT . hope to see everybody. thanks again guy,s and gal,s your the greatest. man i miss my bike . new one coming soon ,just really can't right now, you know what i mean. thanks again crew. DAVE, NOS-VTX
Dave,

No problem....our pleasure (well it will be). Not sure yet how many will be in attendance... but I hope its a good turnout. I love a good hotdog ..... and can hardly wait. I don't intend to eat lunch (or much of a lunch anyhow) on Thursday. Sure would be nice to know what the hotdog menu looks like...... :chef2:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals. I'll be there. Might even bring a friend on a Vegas. John, here's a peek at two off the speciatly menu at the hot dog shop.

:pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1: :pepper1:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts