Honda VTX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Western PA X Riders kicked off the season with a great ride. 27 X's met at PNC Park for a ride up to the Quaker Steak & Lube in Sharon, PA for some good food and good company. Along the way we picked up other X's as well as some converging from other areas.

We also had a special quest with us.

A special thanks to everyone who attended and helped make this a success!!

More pictures to be posted later.

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Thank you PA VTX Family for a great ride today!!!! It was my pleasure to meet all of you. I hope to ride again with you all. :)

I will post some pictures later. Also all that took pictures please email me your pictures to [email protected]

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
What a great ride today and I don't think we could have asked for better weather. I am sure everyone had a good time. It was nice to see so many VTX's and all the wonderful mods. There sure were some sweet lookin VTX's in Western Pa today.

Thanks to Lex and Jim for putting it all together... GREAT JOB !

And thank you Wilbur for taking the time out of your day to join us on the ride. It was great to have you join us.

John

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Lex,

You, John, and Tim did a great job of pulling this off. It was nice to have the Ohio riders and Wilbur come along for the ride.

Carl

PS - and thanks to ENROUTE7 for all of the advertising :)>)

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Ditto on the good ride. Nice to meet the forum folk.Although next time we should introduce ourselves by our forum name.... Al

·
Registered
46 Posts
It was an excellent day. Thanks to everyone who went and to those who took the time to organize the ride. I met alot of good people and look forward to it again. Oh and to those other Ohio guys thanks for coming down to the lube(Don)! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts