Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered an awesome blue VTX ball cap from Weston Signs Inc. on Jan. 4th. I recieved their e-mail conformation that my hat had been shipped on Jan. 9th. Thier e-mail reads that shipping in the U.S. "usually" takes 3-5 buiseness days. I have yet to recieve my hat and here it is Jan. 20th.
Has anyone else ordered products from these Yahoos ? They have a pretty cool selection of VTX stuff but that don't mean diddlie if you don't get your order. They didn't have a problem deducting their money from my bank account.:cry:

Thanks, Wayne

·
Registered
768 Posts
No experience with Weston but ordering online is always a crap shoot even with people you have done business with in the past .Most of the time you can get order a little late or your money back depending on how you paid.I give the locals a shot but somethings are only available online.
Send them a message or try to call to straighten things out and if no luck contact your credit card company/paypal .

·
Registered
32 Posts
I ordered a couple of hats from them about 2years ago, no issues and if I remember right quick turn around. Hope things have not changed good luck.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I ordered an awesome blue VTX ball cap from Weston Signs Inc. on Jan. 4th. I recieved their e-mail conformation that my hat had been shipped on Jan. 9th. Thier e-mail reads that shipping in the U.S. "usually" takes 3-5 buiseness days. I have yet to recieve my hat and here it is Jan. 20th.
Has anyone else ordered products from these Yahoos ? They have a pretty cool selection of VTX stuff but that don't mean diddlie if you don't get your order. They didn't have a problem deducting their money from my bank account.:cry:

Thanks, Wayne
Unless you have a tracking number, it shipped out means nothing. If they said it shipped, meaning that, it shipped could mean it left their place en route to UPS or USPS or FED EX. Is so im guessing you will have it monday. Hope it
works out for you

·
Registered
459 Posts
Five or six years ago I orders the flame decals that are on my tank. Good service, quick delivery. No problems.

·
Registered
5,664 Posts
I ordered something from a board member on 12/29 who shipped it within a day or 2. It arrived 16. the tracking number showed it sat at the facility for about 2 weeks. The point is sometimes its not the shipper it could be the shipping agency. Check with the comapany and see if they have a tracking number or let the customer service people know and see how they handle it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Bought flame decals from them for my 750, years back. Excellent quality, great customer service. I would contact them for shipping info. May be delayed by carrier, not them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts