Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
PAVTX said:
isn't orange one of the slower colors, red was made for the faster bikes
:lol:
See actually orange is faster!!! what started out to appear red but went soooooooooo fast that the red came off and left the orange!!! 8)

Here is my Baby!!!

x2c

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Here's one of mine
And another

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for posting those beautiful Orange machines. I get compliments all the time on the color. People haven't seen many Orange bikes and think it's a custom paint job.

Free Chrome to all who posted. (or I have a nice orange anodize..)

Chromer[/img]

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Orange is really slooow

only 7 showed up in 11 hours

·
Registered
258 Posts
Orange is really slooow only 7 showed up in 11 hours
May only be 7/11 but all the ladies know were are up 24/7...and slow aint always a bad thing :twisted: .

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Nekosohana - A.A.C. said:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nekosohana1/detail?.dir=941f&.dnm=6802.jpg&.src=ph

Can someone teach me how to post these? Please?!
Nekosohana,
Hope this help…
When you get to your pic on whatever web page that has it, Right click on the pic and choose Properties. Then in the window/box that opens up copy the Address (URL) and then go back to your message and click on the box with the Img in it. That will put
after the Address/URL. When you are done with your message make sure you use the Preview button to see that the pic showed up correctly. You can also skip the Img button altogether and just type the
in your self.
It will then look like this

Good luck,
Gary

BTW, My '03 S model Retro Candy Orange is below…

·
Registered
473 Posts
Re: A Little of Both >>>>>

GnA said:
A little Black and a little Orange.... is really the "Cat's Meow" !!! :wink:

thats is an awesome paintjob, I been trying to figure out what to do with a paint job and keep the orange as base SWEET!!!!

x2c

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Re: A Little of Both >>>>>

GnA said:
A little Black and a little Orange.... is really the "Cat's Meow" !!! :wink:

Awesome paint job Gna, if I ever do get a custom paint job I may have to borrow your scheme, that is one of my all time favorites. Good Job.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.