Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Very Blessed Christmas.... Surrounded by family and lots of "great groceries"...... The lovely bride w/ Santa's help got me a Clock and Thermometer from clocks4bikes and a battery tender...:D:D:D:D:thumbup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Santa brought me a new Kuryakyn Tombstone Bag, and its already on and full of stuff, even if there is still some snow around.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
got a crisp $50 bill, $100 in gift cards for Wally world, and a gift certificate for 1 Peacful Cruisin Tank bib. I will be calling to order it next week and adding some things to it as it was for a basic bib and i want the double buck stitching. I love it....

·
Registered
238 Posts
chrome drive shaft cover, chrome drive shaft bolt cover, the eagle engraved master cylinder covers, the big chrome X for the sissy bar. and stuff for the truck. oh and a nice new pair of motorcycle boots.

·
Registered
16,088 Posts
We bought a new miniture long haired daschund puppy for the family, my wife got me a new cell phone, a dvd, some clothes and just time to visit the family before coming to work tonight :doorag:

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
I was fortunate to win first place in the Open Class Bike Light Show in Bellefontaine, Ohio and first place in the Cruiser Class Non-Motion Bike Light Show in Marysville at the last Homecoming this summer so, I just had to ask Santa for MORE light for the bike. So, the bike received some additional "Stingerz" strip lights, (3) 10 LIGHT "PODS" designed to mount on the calipers and light up the wheels and a "Black Magic" remote control unit that will give the lights a "breathing" effect or a "strobe" effect.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I must have been really good, SANTA BROUGHT ME....

I received some Progressive fork springs for my 1800N and some cool sports memorabilia, an awesome replica gun of Wild Bill Hickok from my Father (we rode from VT to Sturgis this year) and my wife got me the best present someone could ask for.

I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!! we have tried for years and miscarried twins two years back! I HAD NO IDEA THIS TIME:shock:

SHE SAVED THE BEST PRESENT FOR LAST!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO WHOOOOO

Sorry for yelling, just had to share.

·
Registered
77 Posts
congrats on the new addition to your family.

santa brought me kury's raptor bar and the iron cross led brake light. still trying to decide if i want to run with or without the pad on the bar.

Merry Christmas!

·
Mad Hatter
21,344 Posts
No real bike stuff this year, got a pair of Klipsch Reference ft speakers and surrond ones as well..

Oh yea, I did get New pipes! X-Roids as well :mrgreen:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Christmas Gifts

Christmas was wonderful. Youngest Daughter had her first Christmas. she got a bike, plenty of toys, clothers and love.

I got the chance to ride my bikes (Aero and Goldwing) for the first time in about two weeks. (WOW).

I got chrome neck covers for my Aero.:tools:

·
Registered
983 Posts
My bike got lots of nice stuff for Christmas...but I didn't get anything...

Clock4Bikes clock
Kury Triple Wammy (with red deep dish bezels for the rear)
Kury deep dish bezels for the front (amber)
Kury Zombie Foot pegs
Kury Iso Grips
Kury throttle boss (pair)
Progressive fork springs
Battery tender

So now I got a little Christmas money from my mom, so I want to either get some nice levers or mirrors... anyone have any suggestions? and pic's of either...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Our daughter and her husband gave my wife and I "Future Grandparent" buttons. :D This will be our first grandchild. Does this officially make me old now? :dontknow:

·
Registered
618 Posts
A speedo-healer.. :D

·
Old Goat
26,217 Posts
Mine aint got here yet :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
I received some Progressive fork springs for my 1800N and some cool sports memorabilia, an awesome replica gun of Wild Bill Hickok from my Father (we rode from VT to Sturgis this year) and my wife got me the best present someone could ask for.

I AM GOING TO BE A FATHER!!!!!!!!! we have tried for years and miscarried twins two years back! I HAD NO IDEA THIS TIME:shock:

SHE SAVED THE BEST PRESENT FOR LAST!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO WHOOOOO

Sorry for yelling, just had to share.

Congrats.

Wife told me about a week ago that we are also expecting our 2nd. We didn't tell my son yet though. Probably doesn't matter, all he cared about on Christmas morning was eating the wrapping paper. I guess at 9 mos old that was the best part anyway :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
New set of Kury grips, R handle bars/risers for better comfort.
Used trailer hitch for this summers travel. :cool:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts