Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, did you get any mods for Xmas?

I got a battery tender and a custom speedo dial and a Jacket! Woo hoo santa rocks!!!

what did you get?

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
big a$$ tool chest and a posum pusher

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
No new stuff for the bikes this year... but I did get some other interesting gifts...

Remington 870 Express Synthetic 12GA, 18 Inch, Fixed Cylinder, Black Synthetic, 7rd Tube

Specifications:
Action: Pump Action
Stock: Synthetic, black
Capacity: 6+1
Receiver: Black Matte
Sights: Bead
Barrel Length: 18"
Overall Length: 38.5"
Weight: 7lbs 4oz
Chokes: Cylinder Bore
Chamber: 3"
Butt Plate Recoil Pad: Black Rubber Recoil Pad
Additional Features 1: With 2-shot magazine extension

And a Nintendo Wii......

·
Registered
956 Posts
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me - A Kuryakyn LED Battery Gauge!

Unfortunately nothing yet on the other days, but there is still time! :D

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Well I preordered one but it still counts as a christmas gift

·
Registered
7,175 Posts
Here's a picture

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
No new stuff for the bikes this year... but I did get some other interesting gifts...

Remington 870 Express Synthetic 12GA, 18 Inch, Fixed Cylinder, Black Synthetic, 7rd Tube

You'll put your eye out with that thing! :?

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Christmas is for the kids at our house. My wife and I pretty much get what we want for ourselves. In that spirit I did buy myself a Russell Daylong seat for the FJR, some driving lights and a new auxiliary fuse block. Seat won't be here for a couple weeks but I spent the holidays wiring the bike up for the lights and some other farkles. Nothing for the VTX. Try as I may I could not find anything on HDL that I wanted. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
NC 2up Windshield, some movies, a couple board games.
I got her a Wii and the Wii Fit. Then we have just been chillin out all weekend. Tomorrow I am going to take the windshield for a ride.:doorag:

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NC 2up Windshield, some movies, a couple board games.
I got her a Wii and the Wii Fit. Then we have just been chillin out all weekend. Tomorrow I am going to take the windshield for a ride.:doorag:
Wow, where did you find a Wii fit board? and for how much?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Wow, where did you find a Wii fit board? and for how much?
I bought it along with the Wii from a gaming store inside a video rental store in Piscataway, NJ. Along with the Wii play and extra controller, I think it was around $400 for everything.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts