Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got some new stuff did you get anything, were u a good boy are man! lets see the new gifts,

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I agree i bought a tank of gas , i have tires and a few other items waiting to go on

·
Registered
11 Posts
Christmas Toys

Charlie:
I got a few pieces of chrome for my bike. I also took off the trunk, and rode it around without it. It gives it a new look, sort of the bagger style. Check out pictures on my site.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Does about 150 miles on the speedo count as a present for the bike, I know it was great for me:mrgreen::joke:

·
Registered
341 Posts
My wife got a new VTX for her husband for Christmas. NOT A BAD TRADE HUH!!!
:yikes: I guess that all depends on how you feel about being traded and to who she traded you to.:dontknow:

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Bike stuff

I got some highway pegs, and a windshield bag for my 1800. I got my bride some new saddlebags, and a sissy-bar bag for her bike.

GIJoeJarhead

·
Sith Lord
4,919 Posts
Gerbing Classics with the temp control, the Clock4Bike's stem clock, I've got new front/rear signals, fairing, new Progessive shocks(doh), res cover, new intake if it makes it here before Jan 1 and some stuff to drop off at the chromer.

Wife knows just to give me $$ or get me chrome...she can't lose that way. Not much else I need that we don't get though the year so it's the only time I get surprised by her.

Son is standing up is still the best thing yet. Now if he'll just say VTX. :D

·
Old Goat
26,227 Posts
Mine hasnt gotten here yet, cruisercustomizing's shipping sux. :dontknow:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I took it out for a ride and ordered a possum pusher.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cavebride got the BMF a shiny set of hondaline risers. Hope to put them on this weekend.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Got a jack for both our 1300c's. Got momma a pair of gloves. Bought a clock for me, momma, and Gocart Junior (his username is Boy Wonder)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Got a jack for both our 1300c's. Got momma a pair of gloves. Bought a clock for me, momma, and Gocart Junior (his username is Boy Wonder)
Gocart and momma Gocart also got me a GPS that will be used and rides, and brother Gocart Junior got me a mini two-man tent that the wife and I will use on motorcycle camping trips.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts