Honda VTX Forum banner

1561 - 1572 of 1572 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Crossing the Buffalo Peace Bridge into Ontario was no problem - even if it's all shut down to tourists. The Customs guy was so obsessed with Covid he forgot to check the trailer with a VTX1800 inside. Just did a 200-mile bike trip around Muskoka - hitting some choice eateries along the way. Buddy (pictured here) picked up a fully dressed 6cyl, 1800cc Gold Wing - compare the size of his rig to my VTX behind it... wow. The setting here may not look like much but the roads are in fabulous shape and challenging with all the hills & curves. We passed the lake where Kurt Russell and Kevin O'Leary (mr Wonderful) keep cottages. Buddy here is on the phone to his son-in-law, another newly minted biker on a Honda Shadow. We met up near Gravenhurst and completed the trip - always staying below 115 mph.

Attachments

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sounds like a great plan and will help you and Frank get to know each other ;) Will be watching for a build thread -- best of luck (y)
Tore out some unnecessary wires (LED's and an amplifier) from Ole Frank. Sanded, polished and buffed the 8 degree triple tree...working on the rotors.

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts
Crossing the Buffalo Peace Bridge into Ontario was no problem - even if it's all shut down to tourists. The Customs guy was so obsessed with Covid he forgot to check the trailer with a VTX1800 inside. Just did a 200-mile bike trip around Muskoka - hitting some choice eateries along the way. Buddy (pictured here) picked up a fully dressed 6cyl, 1800cc Gold Wing - compare the size of his rig to my VTX behind it... wow. The setting here may not look like much but the roads are in fabulous shape and challenging with all the hills & curves. We passed the lake where Kurt Russell and Kevin O'Leary (mr Wonderful) keep cottages. Buddy here is on the phone to his son-in-law, another newly minted biker on a Honda Shadow. We met up near Gravenhurst and completed the trip - always staying below 115 mph.
If it’s shut down to tourists, how did you get through?

Sitting on my VTX making vroom vroom sounds.

1561 - 1572 of 1572 Posts