Honda VTX Forum banner

1621 - 1627 of 1627 Posts

·
Old Goat
25,544 Posts
Got ready for a ride and as luck would have it got a slow leak in rear tire....rather than look for it...think I will replace it....just happen to to have a new tire in the parts box...lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Stuck the trike in the garage after I re-arranged stuff. Now it will be out of the weather, kids jumping on it, and no longer at risk of being stolen. Didn't even have to put the bicycles hanging from the wall or ceiling...

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Registered
51 Posts

Got back to Ontario in mid-October... just in time to self-quarrantine for 14 days and then watch miserable, cold weather (ice, snow, high winds) settle in. I prayed to the Almighty for a reprieve - that above-normal temperatures and sunshine would roll into the region for as long as I'm up here. It took a few days for wind patterns to change. But change they did.. Yesterday hit mid 60s. I dropped everything and hit the road. Evidently many others did too. It's looking gorgeous into the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
removed the bike cover
checked the air pressure in the tires
checked the motor oil
programmed the GPS
getting dressed for a Ride.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Installed my vista throttle lock, finally, that arrive a month ago, after being on backorder for two months. Pretty well missed this season, though still planning a couple short rides.

Reactions: DrDolittle

·
Registered
798 Posts
"Winter is coming". Oil change, clean, the usual. Was going to put on jack, but no salt on the road yet.
Went to check air filter and had the infamous bottom screw strip. Break out the JB Weld. It ain't pretty,
but it functions, oh, zip tie helped. Once the salt hits the road, it's over. BUMMER!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Once the salt hits the road, it's over. BUMMER!
Yep, agreed. My time has arrived - Saturday was near 50, so got the Vista adjusted so it's working well, a wash/wax, last short ride (in part to pick up a $14 OEM filter) and then the winter oil change and cylinder fog. This week I'll get it up on the stand. I don't think we'll see 40 again until April

1621 - 1627 of 1627 Posts