Honda VTX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what folks got for the VTX this Christmas? Chrome... gear... etc.

I got some fall/winter riding gear. New Fieldsheer lined leather jacket and pants. Also got some winter weight riding gloves and a new set of goggles. Life is good. How about you?

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
No bike related stuff. Bike's in the U.S., and I'm here.

Did get a new MP3 (first one), bottle of Jack (pretty rare 'round these parts..), and a couple of nice hankies for the sniffles.

Then I got the ultimate gift 'cause I got HER some pretty neat stuff too...:firstplace:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Kuryakyn highway pegs and Flash 2 Pass garage door opener for my 1300C. Battery tender plug for XR650L.
But there is too much snow to go ride.

Happy Holidays to all!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh, I forgot about one of my stocking stuffers. I got an A/F carb adjusting tool form Glen's Garage. I already adjusted my A/F screw this morning. It works great :thumbup:

·
Registered
181 Posts
I got a new (my first) vest. Only have one patch so far, The Poser Patch. I'm looking for a good VTX patch for the back. Got my eye on a couple online. The rest will have to come with time. Merry Christmas all.

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
My wife has made it Christmas all year for me so I told her that I didn't want anything for Christmas.

I think my 10 year old daughter got me some socks.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Tourmaster Synergy Electric gloves! :mrgreen: Oh Yeah!!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I got a tuxedo tank bib with a pouch on it and a luggage rack... just what I asked for! Now if only I could get the thing to stop vibrating...

·
Registered
13,182 Posts
Picked up a 2nd hand Veypor on eBay with some Xmas $ and got myself an Acer Aspire 1. The little laptop. Putting in gps, Skype and PCIII software for starters!

Wife got me a commercial coffee grinder. Not the great big one - the fancy KitchenAid one. Pretty amazing.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Jeans, socks, belt, shirt.

Oh yeah, I forgot, and a fruit cake:D. I happen to like fruit cake.

·
Registered
873 Posts
The kids got me a Harley Davidson calender.:dontknow: It's the thought that counts! They just seen motorcycles and thought I'd like it.:lol:

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Posted this down in the Off Topic forum;

Check me out in some of my new Christmas loot!!! (Marlon Brando jacket)

This came from Jafrum.com it's an excellent jacket in fit, quality of leather, and sewn well; for 94 dollars. Also got a pair of their Kevlar gloves, good stuff as well.

You don't have to spend hundreds of dollars for a good leather jacket.

Kindest regards,

-Will

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
No Village People remarks, you guys (and gals...) :grin:

Kindest regards,

-Will

·
Registered
821 Posts
Wife and I got new Olympia Airglide 2 Jackets in neon yellow.

·
Registered
4,834 Posts
nothing much. I did get an early Christmas present about a month ago, i got some Gerbing gloves. Other than that nothing.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts