Honda VTX Forum banner

What happened to hyperspeed?

417 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  moon 
#1 ·
Bought a hyperspeed a few years back for my 2002 VTXc to protect the bike from leaning out after installation of my V&H Bigshots. After a bit of discussion w/ Will and Gary I got a jumper and instructions to get the FI idiot light to go out. Bike ran better than stock but still had decel popping and an ocasional shotgun blast. Got back on the boards here lately and I see that "pellec" is no longer and neither is the hyperspeed, I guess there goes the "lifetime warantee". Wrote the new company a email in this regard and got no reply. Does anybody know if they still stand behind this product or offer an upgrade to the new HPP. Bought this product mostly on the aclaim of BIGLARRY's posts. Now its seem he's changed to the HPP as well.

#2 ·
westernVTX said:
Does anybody know if they still stand behind this product or offer an upgrade to the new HPP. Bought this product mostly on the aclaim of BIGLARRY's posts. Now its seem he's changed to the HPP as well.
They went out of business over 2 years ago.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.